Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2003 12:27:25 PM EDT
I heard there's one around the 15th. I'll finally have money to buy, so I'll be going. Anyone else going? I can finally meet everyone. I been so busy with work and activities with the church, I haven't had any time.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#1]
What show would that be? Didn't think the next 1500 was until January, and they're the only Indy shows worth going to (and then only marginally so), IMHO.
The Armory shows, if they still do 'em, are a joke and have been for years.

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#2]
 <---- click
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:21:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I was lied to I tell ya', lied to. I'm gonna have to wring his neck. Oh well, I found something locally that I want anyway. I going to try and get it before Christmas. Hey Wilson, do you have anything left over you're selling (even though it was early summer when you had stuff posted)?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top