Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2003 7:33:18 PM EDT
Spot the pre-ban upper on the post-ban lower.

Give lower manufacturer, configuration, price,  approximate location, and any additional information.

Here's my entry:

Eagle Arms lower (obvious current manufacture).

A2 stock, 11.5" barrel, 5.5" flash suppressor, bayonet lug.

$650.00

First row on the left, just past the hot dog stand.

Would've mentioned it to him, in a friendly "he might not have known" kind of way, but the spare mag holder (forget what they're called) thingie clamped over the mag well, obscuring the identifying manufacurer info, led me to believe he knew what he was doing. Didn't want to waste any breath, as I might need it later to haggle.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:20:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw that in the first row I went through.  Pointed it out to a friend with me who is showing some interest in ar-15's.  Tried to explain the "cosmetic laws" to him and the trouble that gun would get you in if you bought it.  It had a side mag well on it that covered the manufacturer's usual markings.  I'm not sure why the guy didn't go all the way with a collapsible stock since he put the preban upper on it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:33:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a basic question.  What is the INDY 1500?
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What is the INDY 1500?

It is a huge gun show held quarterly in Indy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top