Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 1/19/2015 6:03:20 PM EDT
I thought it might be nice to share vendors for assorted services, folks who have good pricing and service. It  can be for anything. I'll start:

Paragon Press in Salt Lake. They make all kinds of custom labels. I used to have them do UL labels for me and they always did a bang-up job. Now they just make box labels for various product I ship at this job. Wayne is a sweetheart, if you need anything, he's the one to ask for.

Laser cutting - Critical Laser in Lindon does a decent job and their pricing is very fair. Wasatch Laser in Salt Lake is more pricey - they're better for larger batches of stuff - but their quality was always excellent.

for powdercoating - Advanced Powdercoating in Lindon has the means to media blast + powder coat all at their shop. They do a lot of wheels and stuff if you're looking to have a set done. Pricing isn't too bad.

If you want cheap, there's Unitech in Salt Lake. But they don't have a way to strip the wheels, really, so you'd have to have them stripped/blasted and then take them to Unitech. They coat all kinds of other stuff, too. Railings, stairs, etc. The customer service is very 'meh', so.. expect that. They do typically have the cheapest pricing which is a plus. They also have a turret, shear, and press brake if you need something custom made.

Avex based in Ogden (but service the whole valley) - if you need bolts, hardware, all thread... that kind of thing. Our rep is Scott and he's the shit. He's very helpful with keeping track of your inventory and restocking you if needed.

Gillman Screen Printing - run by a nice old guy who always does quality work for a fair price. If you need product screen printed, I highly recommend them. I worked for them for years and never had a problem.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top