Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2004 7:49:26 PM EDT
I drive by it all the time, but what is it?
Link Posted: 8/11/2004 3:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I drive by it all the time, but what is it?

Titty BAr?

I dunno.  I live in NC.

-HS
Link Posted: 8/11/2004 8:04:39 PM EDT
[#2]
It's on 378 between Sumter and Columbia. Says something about shooting center or what not, but I can't find a number. Looking for somwhere to shoot besides Poinsett.
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 2:54:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's on 378 between Sumter and Columbia. Says something about shooting center or what not, but I can't find a number. Looking for somwhere to shoot besides Poinsett.

I believe it may be a private hunting club. Just a guess. I drive by it as well on my way to the beach.

Off subject, do you ever eat at Sike's BBQ? My son and I love it. Been going for at least 12-15 years or so.
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 3:07:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I did a google search on it and here is the link:

www.claytargetsonline.com/club.php/20

It looks like a shotgun/skeet/trap place to me. At least the phone number is there so you can give them a call.
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 11:36:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Never had Sike's, I've ate at Ward's a few times. I'll have to look into it. Where exactly is it?
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 6:05:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Never had Sike's, I've ate at Ward's a few times. I'll have to look into it. Where exactly is it?

It's on 378 between Columbia and Sumter before you get to where Hwy. 764 cuts off. It is on the north side of the hwy.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 7:51:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Have you tried this place? Is it close to you?

www.midcarolinarifleclub.com/
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I shot my CCW qualification course there a few years back.  I wasn't overly impressed with the facilities, but that was like 6 years ago, they may have improved it since then.  They do hold IDPA matches there though...

-Hershey
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 5:49:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I shot my CCW qualification course there a few years back.  I wasn't overly impressed with the facilities, but that was like 6 years ago, they may have improved it since then.  They do hold IDPA matches there though...

-Hershey

It's much better now. 200yd rifle. Multiple  handgun bays. New area just for cowboy, idpa, ipsc etc...
It's still kinda spartan as facilities go, but it's only $100 a year for dues.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:33:00 AM EDT
[#10]
It's a pretty good ways away. I'd like to find just some place out in the woods to back up my truck to and just blast away.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:33:28 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Off subject, do you ever eat at Sike's BBQ? My son and I love it. Been going for at least 12-15 years or so.

Ahh, Syke's!  I use to mess around w/ the oldest daughter.  She went to Thomas Sumter and is quite the looker.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top