Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2003 4:11:51 PM EDT
Wednesday June 18th at 4:46 EST my wife gave bith to our daughter. She was 8 LBS. 15 1/2 OZ. 22" long. We don't have little babies! She has dark brown hair(lots of it), and dark brown eyes like her dad. Mother amd daughter are healthy and at home. She is our 2nd child. We also have a 3 year old boy that has blonde hair and blue eyes like his mother. This is it for us. Ol' dad is gettin snipped! OUCH!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations! Glad to hear that all are well.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 4:41:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations!  
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 4:47:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats!!!

Now go get her an AR and get yourself one for gettin snipped(you deserve it for that!IMHO)

But, with 2 kids gun buying is gonna get a lil' on the thin side LOL!

edited cuz of lazy fingers
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:08:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't worry. Ol' dad's been savin up the jack! I don't know what for just yet. Thank's to all!!!!!!!! I'm closing up shop. See you fellas later. I've got to go change diapers!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Congrats!
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#6]
congrats man I know how yah feel had my first a boy march 4th still on cloud nine
and yes he already has an AR as well as a garand and a few other neat toys lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top