Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2003 1:34:13 PM EDT
Ok folks here is my idea, Im stealing/importing whatever you want to call it from the NY Crew where I used to live.

We have a weekend get together, based on everyone meeting up at a particular gun shop that has close by hotel/eats ect.  Typical Timeline is as follows:

12-4 pm, meet and greet, spend money show off our christmas toys ect
530pm everyone goes to dinner together
Post dinner plans can include Bars, Canadian Ballet ect.

If there is enough intrest we can ask a particular hotel for a group rate.  

Im thinking about the weekend of Jan 4-5 2004 for this.  Greenwood Indiana, Ive not yet asked the gun shop if they would host, so Im not going to say the name, but its a great AR shop that deserves our support.  

I know there is the campout in Feb, but working in a hot climate, im not much on winter camping.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 2:23:30 PM EDT
The campout is more for the midwest survival nuts anyway.  I think an Indiana meet would be great.  I am getting ready to do my first build so I would love to sit and talk AR's and meet folks. Especially in January, indoors is good.

And you "rural guys" (no real mall near by) can come to Indy for the after xmas shopping.  Tell your wives you want to bring them to Indy to shop.  Give them the car to go shopping and the Indy members can shuttle people around.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 1:37:49 PM EDT
I'm in! jerryboy
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 2:25:57 PM EDT
Canadian ballet?  I'm so there!  I'll be sure to bring lots of rotten veggies and fruit to pelt the french bastards with.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 4:23:27 PM EDT
1....2....3....I count 4.  I have been in plenty of trouble with groups smaller than that.  Add in QS and Marian. A few of Seths friends (I have none).  We have a real group going here.

Plenty of time to recruit more and work a deal on hotel rooms.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 5:05:55 PM EDT
Seth,

Canadian Ballet is a "Youth In Isim" for Strip clubs.  I havent found any Frogs or Quebecquois working at any of Indys clubs.  I have found some serious ButtUgly chicks that probably would enjoy the fruit and Veggies since they aint making no tip money :-)
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 5:26:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zoub:
1....2....3....I count 4.  I have been in plenty of trouble with groups smaller than that.  Add in QS and Marian. A few of Seths friends (I have none).  We have a real group going here.

Plenty of time to recruit more and work a deal on hotel rooms.

Make it 5.  I'll skip the ballet - I'm a pastor and I'd have a tough time explaining that to my congregation.  But I'm in for meeting the rest of you fine folks and being a designated driver if necessary.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 6:39:37 PM EDT
Welcome Pastor,

Good to have ya along, keep us, if not on the straight and narrow, someone to pop a flare so we know how to get back to it :-)

Just to add to my earlier proposal, the NY meets were by no means a Stag party ect, some folks did that, but others brought the whole family along.  Its a great way to put faces to names, let the wives get together and talk about the crazy stuff the hubbies are doing ect.  Bottom line these gatherings are what puts faces to names and IMHO, solidifies the bonds that make us more than just an Internet family of gun lovers.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 5:18:06 AM EDT

Canadian Ballet is a "Youth In Isim" for Strip clubs.  
Learn somethin' new every day.  I assumed that meant hockey...and Indy does have a minor league team.

Put me down as a maybe.  Don't know what our holiday schedule is yet, but Greenwood's close enough I could drop in if we're not out of town visiting relatives that weekend.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 5:19:45 AM EDT
Strippers?  I'm in.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 4:50:21 PM EDT
I'm in...strippers or no strippers.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 4:54:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MarianLibrarian:
I'm in, Ill even strip for yall.

Link Posted: 11/12/2003 5:07:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 5:25:12 PM EDT
LOL, I only do that half a year, the other half I hang out in Indiana
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 4:12:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:

Link Posted: 11/13/2003 2:54:49 PM EDT

Now this is starting to sound like a fun get together.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 7:49:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/13/2003 7:53:23 PM EDT by Camel]
Indy would be a 2 hour drive for me, but all this talk about strippers and beer has almost got me convinced. I'm still on winter break for the 4-5th.

Put me down as a maybe

Edited to add: my brother should be around then too, i'll see if he wants to make the trip.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 8:08:33 PM EDT

Just to add to my earlier proposal, the NY meets were by no means a Stag party ect, some folks did that, but others brought the whole family along.    

I swear they dragged me along to the strip club against my will
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 8:35:31 PM EDT
Guns and strippers?!?!?!?!

Any objections to a 'Buckeye' crashing the party?

I just might be able to make it that weekend.

Link Posted: 11/14/2003 6:22:36 AM EDT
Hell, no!  Maybe we can get some strippers to go shoot with us
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 12:58:43 PM EDT

Well, I do need some money for Christmas!

(I can't believe I wrote that, nor am I mad the Pyswar1-0 did.  Hmm....)
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:23:46 AM EDT
So we still looking at the 4th and 5th?
 Can't wait to mee you guys and actually see who we have been writing to all this time.
 By the way,the 5th is my b-day. Hotel sounds cool either way. Lets keep this alive.
                                    jerryboy
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 10:20:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jerryboy:
 By the way,the 5th is my b-day

Hey, me too!

Link Posted: 11/28/2003 2:48:20 PM EDT
I wont be able to make the date I proposed, Im going to be staying downrange for a bit longer than my original plan.  If yall have a get together that weekend Have a great time, will try another one later in the spring.

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:41:42 PM EDT
I'm in guys.  And I can even get Stripper's to go to the Range with us. Check this link out, It's my "Credentials" if you will. If you want a couple brought with me, Just let me know.

http://www.velocityweekly.com/life/money_jobs.html
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 4:04:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bond-BailBond:
I'm in guys.  And I can even get Stripper's to go to the Range with us. Check this link out, It's my "Credentials" if you will. If you want a couple brought with me, Just let me know.

Damn-it boy! The fox (with Caligula's favorite saying for a sig-line) is guarding the hen-house!?!
You shouldn't have to do any driving at all - they'll be down to Louisville to see you!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:32:44 PM EDT
Come on down guys. Your more than welcome. Keislers is close by and my good friend is the Assistant Manager there too. We'll check out Keislers then head right across the River to "Da Club". I've been doing that about 2 years I guess. Started out "On the side". But has grown quite a bit. We're open for Bachelor,B-Day & Retirement Parties too. Shameless Plug .
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:10:12 AM EDT
If you ever get the urge to expand up to Indy with your business let me know.  I gots a crew :-)
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:10:14 AM EDT
I've thought about expanding up North. As of now, we have to drive up there and it's about a 2 hour drive. I might hit some of the Clubs up there after X-Mas and look for some "talent".
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:46:53 AM EDT
is this still on?
i'd like to join in, if you'll have me.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:49:09 AM EDT
Sounds good give me the particulars!
IM or something
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:34:17 PM EDT

Hell Man I graduated from Madison Consolidated HS.  Some great looking women in Madison,IN

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:34:14 PM EDT
Yeah I'm an East Coast Import. I've been here about 8 years. The women here are quite attractive but alot of them are stupid liberal wenches from Hanover College. If you ever get back down this way let me know and I'll take you down to "Da Clubs" in Louisville.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 8:11:19 AM EDT

Heelllooooo....

I'm in. I'll have to skip the commercial strip clubs but I'd be interested in a get together.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 8:15:27 AM EDT

We'll have to have a pre-titty bar party.

Duh? Do we want you to bring strippers...
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 5:06:53 PM EDT

The women here are quite attractive but alot of them are stupid liberal wenches from Hanover College. If you ever get back down this way let me know and I'll take you down to "Da Clubs" in Louisville.

Hey, my mother, brother and his current gf graduated from Hanover, i'm sure they are the exeception to the standard. The womens there are hot though. Both of my parents are from Madison as well as both sets of my grandparents.  My brother and I may make it down there to see our grandpa within the next three weeks.

If we do, we are always up for beer and strippers.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:10:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Doctor_Chicago:
Hell Man I graduated from Madison Consolidated HS.  Some great looking women in Madison,IN

What year?
Top Top