Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/19/2005 11:07:39 AM EDT
Just curious,can we pin our ar stocks in the forward most closed position instead of having them pinned open..I noticed that the stubby bushy stocks are about the same size as a closed colapsible stock..So whats the friggin difference...Anyone ever try it...It just looks so much cooler than a fully extened stock..What yall think...
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:47:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:15:49 PM EDT
considering the overall length requirement is long enough to make concealing a rifle impractical the no collapsable stock rule always bugged me
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:17:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sharky30:
considering the overall length requirement is long enough to make concealing a rifle impractical the no collapsable stock rule always bugged me

Like most NJ gun laws bug me!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:24:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LUGERMAN:

Originally Posted By sharky30:

Like most NJ gun laws bug me!!!!!!!!!!!

true, 99.9% of all gun laws bug me, state and fed
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:54:02 PM EDT
Personally I wouldn't rely on a pinned stock in NY. Pinning a collapsible stock was never an a BATFE approved method. If you like the look I would opt for a phony collapsible stock. Yes it's a dumb law and with time it will get even dumber in NY & NJ.
Top Top