Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 4:13:14 PM EDT
Does anybody have any personal spots they like to go?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:36:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, but the pet store people told me to never come back or they'd call the cops.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:27:00 AM EDT
[#2]
State Fairs comming up soon....
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:11:22 AM EDT
[#3]
PM JR, he told me he regularly goes to some place that is full of bunnies and it's open to the public. I think he said it's called the bunny ranch or some such thing. He said he goes there A LOT! so I can only assume it's good.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:17:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
PM JR, he told me he regularly goes to some place that is full of bunnies and it's open to the public. I think he said it's called the bunny ranch or some such thing. He said he goes there A LOT! so I can only assume it's good.

It's the Mustang Ranch and I said there was plenty-o-tail...
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:44:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I go to the west side of utah lake near the dump. I go with a friend so I don't know exactly. Lots o bunnies there
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#6]
If you realy wanna get in to 'em, IM me and we'll work something out.

I've got a couple of places that are crawling with rabbits (if you don't mind driving a little ways).
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:57:15 PM EDT
[#7]
my backyard, I don't have enough time to kill them all
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:56:47 PM EDT
[#8]
A guy told me there was zillions of bunnies out at Park valley. It is west of Snowville (north of the GSL).

I tried to go out in March, but a snow front hit just as I got there. I was alone and didn't want to walk out if I got stuck, so I turned around and came home. I haven't had a free weekend since.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:15:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I've been looking for some spots as well--I have a GREAT spot but it's a bit of a drive (2.5 -3 hours one way).

My place is up toward the city of rocks on the utah/idaho border next to the town of naf (town is an overstatement, it's more like a few clapboard buildings that make up the city offices/post office and a bar/restaurant).  If you cross the border, you'll find the town of Bridge, next to an abandoned experimental Geothermal Plant.  You can hunt bunnies all day at the plant, but you have to have a liscence--idaho resident or not.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:19:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Where would be the best spots south of utah county? I hear near Yuba res is good but I have not tried yet. The other side of UT lake can be OK at times but usually sucks and is getting over crowded with other hunters and ATVs.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top