Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/20/2005 8:50:09 AM EDT
Well hey everybody,
I go by Bigwillie, and im new here. A coworker of mine gave me this site and rode me hard to join. THANKS... You know who you are. I live in the Dallas area and am very intrested in joining some type of gun club. I would also like to join a CMP club if any are intrested in new members.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:54:50 AM EDT
Welcome to the boards....I'm not much help in the Dallas Area, I live in Houston. Actually I'm not much help in Houston either, being that I just moved here as well. But, nonetheless, welcome, and good luck finding what you are looking for

Chris
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:11:45 AM EDT
Check out the Terrell rifle and Pistol club for CMP, and welcome !
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:06:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:17:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bigwillie:
Well hey everybody,
I go by Bigwillie, and im new here. A coworker of mine gave me this site and rode me hard to join. THANKS... You know who you are. I live in the Dallas area and am very intrested in joining some type of gun club. I would also like to join a CMP club if any are intrested in new members.

Welcome to the board and the Texas Home Town Forum.

Just a friendly piece of advice. With the typical amount of ghey man love seen here and a username like "bigwillie," I wouldn't be telling this group that someone " rode me hard." It might be taken out of context.

R.
Top Top