Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2003 6:01:35 AM EDT
Well fellas ive returned!
 I took last week off and spent much of it in Panama City. It rained most of the time but that did not stop me and the guys from killing two kegs in 4 days not to mention all the Crown and Jack. Crazy thing is I only got tore up a couple times. Decided to stay sober and DD for the other guys.
 I hate tourist towns! Everything is junky looking. I am always reminded of that when I go to Fla. Anyway glad to be back!
 I just finished my AK 922 conversion, I also polished the carrier to a nice almost chrome finish. Gonna take some pics soon.
 Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Funshow on Sat.
 Cheers! Joel
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 6:40:04 AM EDT
[#1]
It’s great to hear from you, Joel.  Sounds like you’re doing well.  See ya Saturday.  
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 10:27:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome back!  Catch ya Saturday, bro.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 11:54:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Right on! Im looking forward to the next meet, gotta show off my newly revamped AK. Its damn nice lookin.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top