Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 9:45:05 PM EDT
In 2005 when the Protection in Lawful Commerce in Arms Act was going through the Senate an amendment was added that would have re authorized the AWB for another 10 years. Feingold voted against the amendment because

I believe that prohibiting certain types of weapons is problematic. I have come to believe that it is a largely arbitrary and symbolic measure.

This was what he had writen back to me in regards to a letter concerning the reauthorization of the AWB and the amendment to the PLCA.

Remind him of why he voted against that amendment to reauthorize the AWB back in 2005 and why he should continue to not support any AWB or reauthorization of the 1994 ban which HR 1022 really isn't as it adds banned by name guns.

Remind him of this every single day.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 5:38:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok like P.M. said hit him hard!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top