Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/30/2005 3:21:48 PM EDT
Check out the survival forum. HERE Some of us are coming up with the idea of doing a local area protection network to help each other out in the event of the SHTF, there are a few carolina members there but not nearly enough. If you are at all concerned with planning for any kind of disaster then the survival forum is a great source of info. Be sure to add your username and location to the member directory. Maybe as soon as we have enough people we can form a carolina area protection network.

Cheers.

-John
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:55:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2005 6:25:38 PM EDT by threefiftynone]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:43:23 PM EDT
No, The link was supposed to go to general survival discussion, Notice I said to add your username and location to the membership directory. That directory hasnt been updated in awhile but I know that there are few carolina members listed. We have decided to start local area protection networks to help each other out in the event of a hurricane, forest fire, terrorist attack or any kind of disaster of natural or man made origins.

For instance if there are members living on the coast of NC and they want to Bug out to the mountains to be out of the way of a hurricane I can find places ofr them to stay, and as much info and help as possible about the area they are coming to, like best prices on gas, lowest priced grocery stores, where all the services are and put them in contact with local area businesses and resources, help them get hotel reservations etc. Some other members might be able to provide a place to stay or somthing else I havnt thought of. Basically we are going to link with every member in in our own state and those that are close by in nearby states to provide any kind of info or help in the event that things go to hell.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:57:01 PM EDT
Top Top