Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 9:46:02 AM EDT
Big talk on the Assault Weapons...

Our own people are killing us..Bushmaster is a murder weapon..

Shotguns are not needed, No one should have a CPL...

These are from a quy in ellensberg, who says he owns lots of firearms, and he does sound like he knows what he is talking about.

A guy from Duvall who says he is a member of the local shooting club says Bushmaster should just have a  "Mass Murder line of firearms", and the AWB should be revisited...

Im trying to get on the air right now...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:48:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Chris from Ellensburg is a fud.  

What do you want to bet that I'll never get off of hold on onto the air?

ETA- Why are they talking about something that wasn't involved in the murders?  Not to mention that from what I saw at the press conference it looked to be a 1994 AWB compliant rifle.

I read this morning in the paper that he had two (5 gallon?) gas cans in the truck, if "we" want  to talk about what ifs, what if he'd just doused the place in gas, set it alight and blocked the doors?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:54:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

What do you want to bet that I'll never get off of hold on onto the air?

Im still waiting...

Who is this tool who says he is a lawyer...

" YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO OWN GUNS!"

The govt should ban the Bushmaster and the AK47, and any weapon that has a military use..."Tuff luck buddy, it is against the law!"

"no one should be allowed to own a gun without a lic."

"IF YOU WANT TO OWN A FIREARM, YOU SHOULD JOIN THE NATIONAL GUARD!"
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:59:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Ban them, ban them, ban them all.
We don't need to defend ourselves, the police can protect us from all harm just like on Capital Hill, why the cop was there in only 45 seconds, how can you complain about that fast a response time ?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:02:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Well 3 callers, 3 out of 4 are "gun owners" and 1 guy tried to talk normal, but was cut off...

Well I dont give a shit....I dont own a assault rifle.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:08:54 AM EDT
[#5]
What do you expect from the libtards at KIRO!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:12:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

ummm....

That is not the point gibby, We know what to expect I even knew that I would never make it on the air, the last time KIRO had this topic it ended up being owned by PRO gunners, and I was just trying to get you all here that may have been watching a heads up to call in.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:34:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ummm....

That is not the point gibby, We know what to expect I even knew that I would never make it on the air, the last time KIRO had this topic it ended up being owned by PRO gunners, and I was just trying to get you all here that may have been watching a heads up to call in.

No but it is.  They can control who they put on the air and for how long they put that person on.  This incident is the spark the libtards need to flame away.  If they can paint us as wacko gun nuts who don't know shit about gun safety and prove there is no reason that we need to own any firearm larger than a slingshot.  Then the media will do whatever they can.  I saw this shit happen in California and it can happen here.  Sure gun owners might of pwned them before, but then they didn't have this shooting, now they do.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:45:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
[
No but it is.  They can control who they put on the air and for how long they put that person on.  This incident is the spark the libtards need to flame away.  If they can paint us as wacko gun nuts who don't know shit about gun safety and prove there is no reason that we need to own any firearm larger than a slingshot.  Then the media will do whatever they can.  I saw this shit happen in California and it can happen here.  Sure gun owners might of pwned them before, but then they didn't have this shooting, now they do.

You are right, they can control who they put on the air. but when they have to dump 50+ callers that are calling in it wastes time with their agenda, You seem to forget I also was in California, and the McDonalds shootings are what really got that ball rolling down there... This is going to be the flame from the spark in this state. I think we both know that already...Been there done that...

And BTW, they dont have to try and paint anyone as wacko's...There are plenty of them running around for everyone to see.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:58:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
And BTW, they dont have to try and paint anyone as wacko's...There are plenty of them running around for everyone to see.

Thats why you wear camo
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:01:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats why you wear camo

I wear Disney camo every day...

I would fit right in with a crowd at Disney land..

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:04:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[

You are right, they can control who they put on the air. but when they have to dump 50+ callers that are calling in it wastes time with their agenda, You seem to forget I also was in California, and the McDonalds shootings are what really got that ball rolling down there... This is going to be the flame from the spark in this state. I think we both know that already...Been there done that...

roh - roh

And here I thought that I had you fooled.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:05:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Not going to go there, no sirreee, not gona do it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:20:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What?...

I figured that someone would have posted a picture of Goofy, or Capt Hook, maybe Peter Pan by now.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:26:29 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What?...

I figured that someone would have posted a picture of Goofy, or Capt Hook, maybe Peter Pan by now.

I'll do the photoshop after work today.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:33:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Do not, I repeat do not google image search Disneyland gay !

sick sick sick
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:38:51 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do not, I repeat do not google image search Disneyland gay !

sick sick sick

I do need to stay within the Code of Conduct.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:40:17 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I do need to stay within the Code of Conduct.

Yes we all need to stay within the CoC
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:42:36 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What?...

You will have lots of time, Im working 12 hour shifts at least twice a week, and more like 3-4  until they decide to hire, I wont have time to get on the board much for a while.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#19]

Whoa, that is lame. Those are the sort of people that support gun control: commies and fat ugly lesbians.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:53:53 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You will have lots of time, Im working 12 hour shifts at least twice a week, and more like 3-4  until they decide to hire, I wont have time to get on the board much for a while.

If they'd hire the right person I wouldn't have so much time to create Photoshops mocking you.

Isn't that a catch-22?  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:19:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Here is a law I found today.  Call 911 and report them for Libel (it is a crime in this state).  Record the show for the prosecution too.

RCW 9.58.010
Libel, what constitutes.

Every malicious publication by writing, printing,
picture, effigy, sign[,] radio broadcasting or which
shall in any other manner transmit the human voice or
reproduce the same from records or other appliances or
means, which shall tend: --

(1) To expose any living person to hatred,
contempt, ridicule or obloquy, or to deprive him of
the benefit of public confidence or social
intercourse; or

(2) To expose the memory of one deceased to
hatred, contempt, ridicule or obloquy; or

(3) To injure any person, corporation or
association of persons in his or their business or
occupation, shall be libel. Every person who publishes
a libel shall be guilty of a gross misdemeanor.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:29:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
[
Whoa, that is lame. Those are the sort of people that support gun control: commies and fat ugly lesbians.

Well Im not going to say that I agree or disagree with you.

I will say that this way of thinking is a big part of the prob. and as much shit as I like to flip, Im not going to stoop to this level. Here is where I agree with Matt45 on one of his statements...

to paraphrase...This country may be messed up, but it is the best thing going, and as much as it hurts to say it at times...

They have as much right to voice their view, as I do mine, and you yours.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If they'd hire the right person I wouldn't have so much time to create Photoshops mocking you.

Isn't that a catch-22?  

No kidding...

We could use a few more Arfcommers in telemarketing...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:40:49 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Here is a law I found today.  Call 911 and report them for Libel (it is a crime in this state).  Record the show for the prosecution too.

RCW 9.58.010
Libel, what constitutes.

Every malicious publication by writing, printing,
picture, effigy, sign[,] radio broadcasting or which
shall in any other manner transmit the human voice or
reproduce the same from records or other appliances or
means, which shall tend: --

(1) To expose any living person to hatred,
contempt, ridicule or obloquy, or to deprive him of
the benefit of public confidence or social
intercourse; or

(2) To expose the memory of one deceased to
hatred, contempt, ridicule or obloquy; or

(3) To injure any person, corporation or
association of persons in his or their business or
occupation, shall be libel. Every person who publishes
a libel shall be guilty of a gross misdemeanor.

If you called me with this request, I would tell you that it is a Civil situation, and an officer will be of little help to you...You should call a lawyer. and then I would hang up and answr the phone of someone with a real life and death emergency.

Now, I agree with you as far as going after them in a civil situation. I would love to see the courts have to start getting on the ball with firearm smearing issues.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:46:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Nobody has a right to attempt to implement gun control or communism. They are soliciting someone to imprison or kill people for exercising their natural rights, therefore they are criminals. Supporting gun control is no different than if I said "Gee, R32 wears Disney shirts. That makes me mad. I'm going to hire Boris here to go bust his fingers and burn his shirt, for the children, so they are not exposed to the horrors of Mickey Mouse."

I was jokingly calling all anti-gun people fags, though I know homosexuals that would be offended to be lumped in with those commies. The homosexuality doesn't bother me--the attempt to violate my rights does. I'd rather hang out with the Pink Pistol crowd than a bunch of yuppy golfers that hate guns but like women.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I'd rather hang out with the Pink Pistol crowd than a bunch of yuppy golfers that hate guns but like women.

I dont have time to tear into your post ( gotta go slave from my FRN's) Im not going to say that I disagree with all of it.

But I will say...I would hang out with the yuppie golfers...

I would end up showing their women how pussy their husbands/boyfriends are, and take all of their women!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#27]
I heard some of that crap today. He was spouting the same shit on Monday also. Both times I heard him he was educated to the difference between semi and FA and given the definition of assault weapons. Obviously since he'd already been there once Monday he was purposely blurring the distinction again to create hype/promote an agenda. That lawyer today was just as bad and a true credit to his bottom-feeding profession.

These are the people I would spit upon if they were crying for help while being evicerated by wild dogs. My only consolation is if the SHTF these fuckers wouldn't stand a chance.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#28]
It's good that someone is monitoring KIRO.
It's interesting who calls in to CHIRO.
After all, it IS CHAIRO.

Did I mention it's KIRO?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:46:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Point of clarification: I'm not a regular listener--only scan it while commercials are on elsewhere
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:50:12 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Point of clarification: I'm not a regular listener--only scan it while commercials are on elsewhere

The noon-3 guy on 710 is alright.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:38:12 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Isn't that a catch-22?  

No kidding...

We could use a few more Arfcommers in telemarketing...

Speaking of which, my interview for the southern telemarketing center tomorrow!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#32]
People are so ignorant.  I would bet that after this week we will all be convinced that the Bushmaster was used in this crime.  Talk show hosts just inflame folks to keep them listening.

on a different note...
I doubt we will ever know but here are some questions I have been pondering...why didn't he bring the Bushmaster into the house?  Did he not think the AR15 suitable for CQB or had he other plans for it?  He obviously was not concerned with overpenetration.  From the pictures I saw this was a post ban no muzzle attachment so was his concern the insane indoor loudness?  I have not heard a thing about the magazine capacity of the .40 handgun.   Could it be that it was a non-threatening and safe 10 round magazine?

He obviously knew the layout of the house.  He knew who would be there and likely where in the house they were vegging/sleeping.  Did he choose the shotgun/handgun for CQB and close up work and then plan on going back to the truck for the AR15,clips and 10 gallons of gasoline to begin Act II?

I would suspect that he did not predict the police to show up so soon.  Once he realized he was not going to make it back to the truck he went for the finale right there in the street.  

It seems to me he had bigger aspirations that we may never know and it was very lucky the police showed up so quickly to this tragic scene.

What the KIRO host should be asking...What if everone in that house was a responsible CPL armed citizen that could have ended this killing spree?...I'll bet the phone lines would light up quick.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Well 3 callers, 3 out of 4 are "gun owners" and 1 guy tried to talk normal, but was cut off...

Well I dont give a shit....I dont own a assault rifle.

You better get one while you still can.! Actually a true assault rifle is a select fire NFA rifle which us Washingtonians aren't allowed to have anyway. If they ever did pass an AWB here in the PRof W I think they would have a hard time enforcing it. There wouldn't be very many people standing in line to turn theirs in.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:21:41 AM EDT
[#34]
I was listening to the Ron and Don show on the way home tonight, and they did get schooled by a couple of guy's pretty good...

But they are both saying that there should be a registration or all out ban.

I have been flipping the libtard stations to hear the spin, and to be honest Im about ready to plant my garden.

Somebody stop me!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top