Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2007 2:21:02 PM EDT
If you ever find yourself in Addison on an overnight trip, be sure to stay at the Crowne Plaza on Midway Rd in Addison.  It was very nice and the service was great.  The restaurant is very good as well.   You might even run into an arfcommer.  

You DFW guys should really think about a meeting there.   From what I understand Grumpy may be able to get it set up.  

(Grumpy, hope the 3 little girls didn't cause too much havoc in the hotel!  Thanks again!)
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 2:31:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm still waiting for a chance to go, but with a little child and another on the way we don't get out much.

If there's a local meet up there I'd be interested!
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 2:40:52 PM EDT
[#2]
We had a local DFW holiday gathering there, and I believe there was another dinner there.  Grumpy (Bob) is a great host!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top