Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/9/2013 12:46:59 PM EST
Curious what their call quality and coverage are like if any of you have it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 1:39:00 PM EST
sometimes inside some buildings I lose the signal. For the most part the service is pretty solid. If you make a change to your plan, call them or go to a store. Most of the online changes you make do not take effect till the next billing cycle, but if you call them it is instant. I say this so you won't have to go through a billing hassle. That is where they are a pita. The data speed varies depending on where you are at.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 3:53:07 PM EST
Here in SW Florida, had poor to no reception inside many buildings. With AT&T it isn't a problem for me.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:44:28 PM EST
Dumped em early, was happy to pay the early termination fee, had iffy service inside the house. Not that is was any better outside
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 4:21:35 AM EST
It sucks balls! My mom & grand ma have it & it's useless in their own house. Almost no signal & dropes all the time. Meanwhile my Sprint service in their houses are great.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:35:49 PM EST
Strange, have had all of the big carriers. Verizon was probably the best by a slight margin, but you pay for it. Have had T-Mobile for many years and not bad service at all. The few times I have had to talk to customer service over all these years, they were good and got everything squared away quick. By far the worst was AT&T. I dumped them and will never go back.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:42:51 PM EST
T-Mobile runs off the same network as AT&T based on what I've read. I just went to a $35/month plan with Virgin after leaving a pricy Verizon plan and can't tell any difference in reception. I hunt a lot in western Palm Beach and Martin counties and always have a signal too.
Top Top