Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2013 9:58:40 PM EST
There is a possibility that I will be moving to ID soon, and I wanted to see what i need to do to take my supressor with me legally?

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:40:00 AM EST
I believe the form is called a 5320. Check with Subguns.com on their NFA discussion page. Someone there will be able to help for sure.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 10:21:29 AM EST
When you do send BATFE the info, make sure you keep a copy proving that you sent them the notice of address/location change. That way, they can't come back and say you failied to comply with the law.
Top Top