Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 8:42:01 AM EDT
OK, guys I've got Texas locked down for the ARFCOM-endorsed candidate. You guys are going to be able to deliver Ohio right?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:47:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Not only that, but be sure to vote for Bob Ney for congress.  Through my work I have met this guy several times, and I assure you that he is a true outdoor sportsman advocate, not just a publicity posing whore.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:50:57 PM EDT
[#3]
You ought to hear the recent ads this morning,,,,,, D- Ted Strickland says as a youngster growing up in southern OH, he was a hunter, and so is Kerry, who supports the 2nd Amend.  Yada yada yada.

Later heard D-  John Glen with the same crock of crap.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:25:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Can some of you guys from Texas caravan up to ohio to counter all of the dead people that are voting for kerry in franklin county? Seriously, Im worried about Ohio. I think the decrease in manufacturing and the union workers blaiming it on Bush has decreased support here.

Pray for Ohio
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:44:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You ought to hear the recent ads this morning,,,,,, D- Ted Strickland says as a youngster growing up in southern OH, he was a hunter, and so is Kerry, who supports the 2nd Amend.  Yada yada yada.

I heard the same thing.

"John Kerry does not want to ban your guns or tax you ammunition."

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:48:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Can some of you guys from Texas caravan up to ohio to counter all of the dead people that are voting for kerry in franklin county? Seriously, Im worried about Ohio. I think the decrease in manufacturing and the union workers blaiming it on Bush has decreased support here.

Pray for Ohio

Taft's tax increase doesn't help matters much either.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Can some of you guys from Texas caravan up to ohio to counter all of the dead people that are voting for kerry in franklin county?

And how about terrorists who are registered to vote

Quote from article:
Among supposedly eligible voters in Franklin County are suspected terrorists arrested for alleged plots to blow up the Brooklyn Bridge and a local shopping mall. As an imprisoned felon, one is ineligible to vote. The other, from Somalia, is not a U.S. citizen and thus broke state and federal laws when he registered in 1999, officials said.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:24:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Not surprising as Yasir Arafat has endorsed kerry as well as others in Iraq from what Ive heard. I heard on the radio that some terrorists in Iraq said American streets would be filled with blood if we re-elected Bush.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:59:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Almost as important is to get that jackass Fingerhut out of office.  Voinivich isn't much better but he's definitely not as screwed as Fingerhut.

I actually got a flyer in the mail yesterday saying that both Kerry & Bush will make your guns safe, but what about your job?  What a bunch of jackasses.  I'm also getting terribly fed up withe the outright spamming being done by the Democratic Party.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top