Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 3/25/2006 6:22:33 PM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this is OK to post here. I am selling a boat load of stuff including handguns, rifles & accs. Please see link for listing.
It's spring & I'm cleaning out the place. Over the last few years I've added to my collection from various gunsmith/dealer's estates as well as buying out a class 6 custom cartridge business. Now the clutter must go. The below link will take you to a general listing of items being sold, but there's so much more. For you reloaders, there's a huge selection of components/equipment for pistol & rifle. Cowboy action, tactical, varmit, whatever..it's all here. Lots of used & new old stock items from cleaning kits to peep sights...you name it.
Come on April 4th & help me clean out my closets!
Thanks for looking, Ohlar  http://www.kaufmanrealty.com/Auctions/current.asp?aucID=1500
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:49:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Gah, too far away.

Some interesting stuff though.  LMK if you don't sell some.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you thought about a table at the Glenmont gun show ?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:16:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
LMK if you don't sell some.

It's a public auction, everything will sell me thinks.

If it were just for sale, I'd be interested but I hate auctions. The only time I get a good deal is on something no one else wants, including me. The good stuff ends up over market, which is good for the seller I guess.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:08:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:33:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Mr. 10.5,     I've been to the Glenmont show in the past.  It's a fun show to attend.  When is the next one?  Thanks, ohlar
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:25:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Mr. 10.5,     I've been to the Glenmont show in the past.  It's a fun show to attend.  When is the next one?  Thanks, ohlar

April 8th at the middle school,  Grade School, then again Glenmont only has one school, think it's from 9a-5p
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:09:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Mr 10.5,  Thanks for the info regarding the Glenmont show.  I'll make the drive up.  Ohlar
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top