Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2003 10:56:28 AM EDT
In the spring i'll be moving to the eastern shore of Maryland, then probably to Delaware later in the year. This move is going to be long term, unlike the last few years where i've been bouncing around and leaving my guns at home.

I know that CCW in MD is a non starter and Delawares Receprocity laws are changing. (To be publisher in Jan. {www.packing.org}) So maybe my WA permit will be OK soon.  

I've been having a hard time findng out about the rest of the gun laws in that area.  If someone could give an overview for me, or post where to find it, i would apreciate it.

Ben, The(FinallyAboutToSettleDown)Emu
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 11:00:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Tell you the truth. I would avoid MD at all costs.

Also, what are the reasons you are thinking about the E.Shore?

DE has much better firearm laws (CHL is possible, not as easy as say PA or VA)
No Sales tax in DE and the cost of living is cheaper.

Go here for more opinions:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=29&t=174202&w=myTopicPop
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 11:14:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Im moving to MD for the summer, for work. (I'm stuck in Kaliforistan till April) I was there last summer for work also.   It's summer flying work out of Ocean City.  When that job ends i'll be going to DE to be with the woman i love.

Ben, The_Emu
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top