Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2008 8:26:08 AM EDT
I'm in birch run for a FTF deal from the EE here but I'm way early. So any shops here I should go to? I brought my dad with me. Anybody want to go to lunch or something? I'm bored.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:44:43 AM EDT
[#1]
You could go to Tony's Restaruant and order a pound of bacon.  Other than that Birch Run pretty much sucks.  There is a Honda dealership west of the freeway in the downtown area if you are into that sort of thing.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:57:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You could go to Tony's Restaruant and order a pound of bacon.  Other than that Birch Run pretty much sucks.  There is a Honda dealership west of the freeway in the downtown area if you are into that sort of thing.  

Get Pizza Uno instead! I get a stomach ache whenever I'd eat at Tony's... And IIRC they've had run-ins with the health dept.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:22:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't eat at Tonys if it was free.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:23:59 AM EDT
[#4]
This town blows. I need a power inverter or I'm going to lose my arfcomz but everyone looks at me like I'm asking for unobtainium. And I can't find one gun shop, walmart, radio shack
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Go to the Woolrich and Columbia outlet stores. There are usually decent hunting clothes there.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:49:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I love tonys...   everytime you get your plate, it's like...  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

And I make the same face when I make the mad dash to the bathroom.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:40:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You guys have weak stomachs, I've been eating at Tony's for years without a problem.  My mom eats there all the time even
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 2:57:05 AM EDT
[#9]
height=8
Quoted:
This town blows. I need a power inverter or I'm going to lose my arfcomz but everyone looks at me like I'm asking for unobtainium. And I can't find one gun shop, walmart, radio shack

Thats because all of those stores are in Saginaw.  If you would come about 15 miles North and get off on the Tittabawasee Rd. exit on 675.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:00:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You guys have weak stomachs, I've been eating at Tony's for years without a problem.  My mom eats there all the time even

No kidding.  it's like white castle, some people just can't do it...    I love sliders
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:33:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey, I love sliders. It's just the food at Tony's, while massive in quantity, lacks in quality.
It never upset my stomach, it just didn't taste very good.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:09:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding.  it's like white castle, some people just can't do it...    I love sliders

I admit it I have a weak stomach anymore.

I used to be a friggin billy goat! Now... not so much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top