Posted: 3/24/2006 5:48:55 AM EDT
That was dumb.

That is all.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:01:35 AM EDT
[#1]
You ing again..

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:10:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Fuckin A the shit needs to chill the fuck out. I hate hemoroids!

Its FRIDAY!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:16:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Just face it.  We will never be the same again.  

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:21:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Locked and trashed.  Now let's start a new thread and talk about it for the next five days.

IBTL
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:21:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You ing again..

It's what I do!!!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:30:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You ing again..

It's what I do!!!

And oh so well Jedi Master!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:42:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Locked and trashed.  Now let's start a new thread and talk about it for the next five days.

IBTL

Looks like it's what we do now.  All we need now is Strat, Matt45 and 161inf and it will be complete.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:10:20 AM EDT
[#8]

"Let the watchwords of all our people be the old familiar watchwords of honesty, decency, fair-dealing, and commonsense."... "We must treat each man on his worth and merits as a man. We must see that each is given a square deal, because he is entitled to no more and should receive no less.""The welfare of each of us is dependent fundamentally upon the welfare of all of us."
Theodore Roosevelt

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:17:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

IBTL

At least there is one girl who still trolls my threads.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:39:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:41:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Damn we have some thin skinned sandy mangias in here.

Who happen to own the place...
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:43:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Damn we have some thin skinned sandy mangias in here.

Is that why I found sand in my office chair?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:41:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Has anyone else noticed that the biggest whiners about "free speech", "why did you lock my thread?!", etc. who think they should be able to post anything they want...

...are also the biggest cheerleaders, whiners, and try to get threads locked when someone posts something they don't like?

Just an observation.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL

Looks like it's what we do now.  All we need now is Strat, Matt45 and 161inf and it will be complete.

You rang?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:16:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Has anyone else noticed that the biggest whiners about "free speech", "why did you lock my thread?!", etc. who think they should be able to post anything they want...

...are also the biggest cheerleaders, whiners, and try to get threads locked when someone posts something they don't like?

Just an observation.

That's because you are the observer and I'm the troll. I didn't say anything to anybody until after it was over.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:27:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

"Let the watchwords of all our people be the old familiar watchwords of honesty, decency, fair-dealing, and commonsense."... "We must treat each man on his worth and merits as a man. We must see that each is given a square deal, because he is entitled to no more and should receive no less.""The welfare of each of us is dependent fundamentally upon the welfare of all of us."
Theodore Roosevelt

Dang it Strat, another relevant quote.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Theodore Roosevelt

Dang it Strat, another relevant quote.

But, but, Strat Just quoted a Federal Govt type, how can his words ring true as he obviously works for ZOG???
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

At least there is one girl who still trolls my threads.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Will Da_Bunny remember to wear pants at the show tomorrow?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Will Da_Bunny remember to wear pants at the show tomorrow?

Judging by the origin of his last name, a kilt = standard attire
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:09:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just an observation.

That's because you are the observer and I'm the troll. I didn't say anything to anybody until after it was over.

100% of that wasn't directed toward you. It was a general observation and is definitely not limited to the hometown forum though enough of it has happened here.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:05:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL

You rang?

I believe he did.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top