Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 10:04:11 AM EDT
How do the illegals get licenses here without proper identification? Do the DOL people just say "Hey, it's cool homes...." And print one off?
Or do they actually have to take a drivers test?
(no, I'm not really an illegal)
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#1]
One of them got a license and then promptly lost it,......................................reapeatedly
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Ever been to the DOL? It seems whenever I'm there, there's always 50+ people....and 30-40 of them appear to be from Mexico/Central America.

Just seems kinda odd.....
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ever been to the DOL? It seems whenever I'm there, there's always 50+ people....and 30-40 of them appear to be from Mexico/Central America.

Just seems kinda odd.....

They come to WA state because it's so easy to get a license here. We're one of three states that welcome illegals to get licenses. So they come from all over.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:16:07 AM EDT
[#4]
They have to do the same as you and I... the problem stems from the fact the "proof of residency" can be fake and isn't verified. Not only that but they will take the Mexican consulate ID cards. They "require" SSN's but you can simply fill out a form declaring you haven't been issued one.

Fortunately with the new facial recognition software DOL is using at least these terds won't be able to get multiple DL's.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:21:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They have to do the same as you and I... the problem stems from the fact the "proof of residency" can be fake and isn't verified. Not only that but they will take the Mexican consulate ID cards. They "require" SSN's but you can simply fill out a form declaring you haven't been issued one.

Fortunately with the new facial recognition software DOL is using at least these terds won't be able to get multiple DL's.

Damn, I'd love to get a license with my pic and the name "Horhay esperanza ruiz gomez muchacho III" on it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, I'd love to get a license with my pic and the name "Horhay esperanza ruiz gomez muchacho III" on it.

I was thinking Antonio Montagna... you can call me Tony.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:58:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Another problem with WA giving Illegals a DL, is our states "Motor Voter" registration.  As soon as you get a license they ask you if you are registered to vote, if not......  Well they can sign you up right there..............BULLSHIT!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#8]
One of my pet peeves is giving the drivers test in 106 languages.... I mean fuck don't all the traffic signs speak English?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:46:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
One of my pet peeves is giving the drivers test in 106 languages.... I mean fuck don't all the traffic signs speak English?

until this state passes a law saying minorities always have the right of way.

ETA: grammar.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:49:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I find this rather funny, since it was a bear to get a driver's license here in comparison with other states I've lived in.  I ended up having to show three types of ID to get a DL, and I already had a valid one from KY with a spotless driving record.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#11]
You're licensed for KY? How can jelly be that hard to use?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:59:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Cool to hit a lake and see 30 of them lined up catching there limit, wife's limit, kids limit.....pan fish used to be abundant around here...not so much anymore..........also always cool to run into a couple non-English speakers with nice $500.00+ hunting rifles or trespassing on your land hunting pheasants/Geese.........then add in the gas and metal thieves........I wonder what the cost to surround 500acres with hesco barriers and wire would run......
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:31:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Cool to hit a lake and see 30 of them lined up catching there limit, wife's limit, kids limit.....pan fish used to be abundant around here...not so much anymore..........also always cool to run into a couple non-English speakers with nice $500.00+ hunting rifles or trespassing on your land hunting pheasants/Geese.........then add in the gas and metal thieves........I wonder what the cost to surround 500acres with hesco barriers and wire would run......

I always wondered why there were messicans camping around a lake (they had nice trucks, and camping gear, really). They save on food money that way, they fish! Mystery solved.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:48:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Cool to hit a lake and see 30 of them lined up catching there limit, wife's limit, kids limit.....pan fish used to be abundant around here...not so much anymore..........also always cool to run into a couple non-English speakers with nice $500.00+ hunting rifles or trespassing on your land hunting pheasants/Geese.........then add in the gas and metal thieves........I wonder what the cost to surround 500acres withhesco barriers and wire would run......

If only you'd have out in a request about 4 months ago, I could have hooked you up.  Better than givin' it to the Iwaqi's.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:24:34 PM EDT
[#15]
You know there were about 175,000 legal emigrants from Mexico last year, right?  So of course there will be a lot of Mexicans at the DOL.  

There will be about 85,000 emigrants from China.

Just off ratios alone there are a lot of people showing up to the DOL who have weird ass ID proving residency.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:28:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:31:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You know there were about 175,000 legal emigrants from Mexico last year, right?  So of course there will be a lot of Mexicans at the DOL.  

There will be about 85,000 emigrants from China.

Just off ratios alone there are a lot of people showing up to the DOL who have weird ass ID proving residency.  

Yeah, but just in WA?

If everyday, at any given time, there are 30 mexicans (average wait time = 1 hr, DOL being open about 8 hrs/day), then that's 240/day...at *one* DOL station.

240 x 200 (work days) = 48,000 in WA alone (again, in *one* DOL location).
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I always wondered why there were messicans camping around a lake (they had nice trucks, and camping gear, really). They save on food money that way, they fish! Mystery solved.

Mexicans around here love 1911s and Browning rifles/shotguns.......except for the bangers.their tastes run to SKS/AKs/500 mossys, HI-points and Glocks..........culturally food wise..fish is an important part of their diet.......save on food money....why would they....EBT babe.....I think Im the only one that pays cash for food at the local store....
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

There's no real proof of residency required to get a DL.

http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/idproof.html#identity

Depends whether you have "stand alone", "A-List", or "B-List" dicuments.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:42:35 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
"Hey, it's cool homes...."

It's "Holmes".

Quoted:

On the wet side it's the ornamentals that rape the seafood. If it comes out of the water, they're on it like a mexican on a .38 Super. It was really bad a couple decades ago. Go to any pier and they'd have a couple gallons of half sized crabs and the fish cops didn't want to deal with it. Seaweed, squid, salmon fry, bullheads, flounder, muscles, you name it. They probably are barnacles and tube worms if they could get big enough ones. Then there was the great pet annihilation of the '70's and '80's before their corner convenience store became successful.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:muscles,

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:50:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:muscles,

It's all seafood flesh.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's "Holmes".

Quoted:

On the wet side it's the ornamentals that rape the seafood. If it comes out of the water, they're on it like a mexican on a .38 Super. It was really bad a couple decades ago. Go to any pier and they'd have a couple gallons of half sized crabs and the fish cops didn't want to deal with it. Seaweed, squid, salmon fry, bullheads, flounder, muscles, you name it. They probably are barnacles and tube worms if they could get big enough ones. Then there was the great pet annihilation of the '70's and '80's before their corner convenience store became successful.

It's "Asian American," fucking wasist

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:55:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The only American they had in them was the neighbor dog they tricked into coming too close.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:55:50 PM EDT
[#26]
get yer license on 2!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#27]
WA just recently changed residency proof requirements to having a WA address to receive the license in the mail, period. No longer even need a utility bill, etc. Folks Illegals will be coming from everywhere to get licenses in WA(TF). Bryan Suits discussed it for a couple days right after the robbery.

Might be able to make some coin renting your mailbox...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:55:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Don't forget all the Mexicans you see at the DOL may not be Mexicans.  There are a lot of tortilla eating, pre-paid phone having, shitty, short sausage fat looking kids, working three jobs motherfuckers geting their WADL from central and south America.

Add the East Indians and the whole thing ends up looking like Ellis Island a 106 years ago.

I hate to be the glass half full guy here, but everytime I go to the DOL I'm always impressed there aren't goats and chickens running around.  With some 900 year old matriarch cooking shit and noodles right outside the door.

I don't mind the short and or the smelly getting in, it's opening the door for the Eastern Europeans.  The former Soviet bloc countries could hold seminars to the black or Irish population for abusing the system.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:00:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Indeed.

Ever any Jewish folks hoggin' the DOL?  Better not be.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Don't forget all the Mexicans you see at the DOL may not be Mexicans.  There are a lot of tortilla eating, pre-paid phone having, shitty, short sausage fat looking kids, working three jobs motherfuckers geting their WADL from central and south America.

Add the East Indians and the whole thing ends up looking like Ellis Island a 106 years ago.

I hate to be the glass half full guy here, but everytime I go to the DOL I'm always impressed there aren't goats and chickens running around.  With some 900 year old matriarch cooking shit and noodles right outside the door.

I don't mind the short and or the smelly getting in, it's opening the door for the Eastern Europeans.  The former Soviet bloc countries could hold seminars to the black or Irish population for abusing the system.

QFT
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:39:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's "Holmes".

Quoted:

One is either American, or one is not...there is no hyphen in "American."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fuzLTrwVbc                <––-pls make hot and imbed, thx
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#32]
I thought I would apply with a different address so I don't need to deal with emissions.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:52:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
On the wet side it's the ornamentals that rape the seafood.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in
good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be
treated on an exact equal with everyone else, for it is an outrage to
discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin.
But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American,
and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man
who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.
We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one
language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one
sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT

Can anyone define the part in red? I must just not be understanding what it is trying to say?

Are the East Europeans worse than the Mexicans?

Something else?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
On the wet side it's the ornamentals that rape the seafood.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in
good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be
treated on an exact equal with everyone else, for it is an outrage to
discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin.
But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American,
and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man
who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.
We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one
language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one
sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

But.......But.......My public school teachers taught me that there is no American culture! We're a big melting pot!!! (or mixing bowl)
How can we expect them to be like us when we're from all over?!? Shouldn't we just accept them for their seperate cultures like my teachers taught me?!?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:20:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
But.......But.......My public school...

Stop right there! We've identified the problem for you already.

(Notice I left the teachers out, as I believe PS culture/policy to be more at fault than the educators...usually)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top