Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2003 6:26:29 PM EDT
Hi guy's my name is sean and i'm heading home tomorrow " at long last"from fla.I have a question maybe one of you can answer for me.I will of course be bring my baby home with me,do you think i will have any problem's if i were to get stopped for what ever reason.Every thing is legal on it except for the collasable stock.Oh yea,it's a m4 16" f/t with an a.c.og.P.S i'm looking forward to meeting you guy's when i get settled and find a job.thanx for your time.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back.  Where are you coming back to?  NY or NJ?  The collapsible stock is OK in NYS.  Prebans are illegal in NJ unless they are not marked "Colt AR15" and do not have flash hiders, bayonet lugs and collapsible stocks.  AR15's are illegal in NYC.  Lastly, keep it in a locked case on the trip up.  
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 7:31:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey raptor,I'm heading to queen's,That's were the clan is but i,m planing to move up state later,maybe around newburg.Thanx for the info,just hope i don't run into a gung ho rookie between here and home.Talkto you tomorrow before i hit the road,time for some zzzzzzzz.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:56:21 AM EDT
[#3]
IIRC any kind of AR15 is illegal in NYC, pre-ban/post-ban etc.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#4]
If I recall correctly, DO NOT stop in D.C.!  Almost everything is illegal there, except for the mayors crack habit, of course.

Bill H.

Farmingdale, NY

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:25:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanx shooter's,I'll drivr carefull.Again i'm looking forward to shooting with you guy's one day soon,sean
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
IIRC any kind of AR15 is illegal in NYC, pre-ban/post-ban etc.

True, very true.

Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute to ask.

Soooo, did you make it home unmolested?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top