Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 5:36:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
To bad your not going to be in Homer and we could grab lunch.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:06:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:28:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Last I heard we were even to be getting indoor plumming.  Any new buys?  How is the new house?  No electricity here just plain old coal to heat the caves.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:11:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Excellent news!  No more scraping your frostbitten butt off the seat of the outhouse with a spatula huh?

No money for new buys, but I did manage to get the Bushy SEBR before we ran dry .

The house is great, except all these cracks appearing everywhere.  Have to get someone in here to see what the problem is, some of them are about 1/4 inch wide now.  I try not to think about them in the meantime, I look at them and can't think of anything else...Did you get an Engineers report before you bought the house?  Also some realty companies offer a 1 year warranty when you purchase through them.  You ought to check into it, if something is wrong, it might lessen the headaches.

I'll start working on a coal burning auto door...  It could work...

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:25:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Bummer, I sold my property over therte and have no reason to head oiver.  Sorry I missed you.  I have been 9n ANchorage foir a week now because I got my eyes lasered.  Recovering now and just can now see the darn keyboard well enought to type.
.....kinda.

I get the contacts out tonight so hopefully my vision will improve then some.  

HEading back to Seward tomorrow.

SOrry I missed ya Jim, I miss our BS sessions.  I DID get that MGI upper I was considering the last time we met up....I just bought  little bag at SW yeaterday that I can pack it and 10 mags in in a pretty inoccous little package.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:30:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top