Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 1:08:54 PM EDT
Myself....

Greetings all , My name is Thomas , I grew up in the bustling metropolis of Mukwonango , and spent a good chunk of my adult life in Milwaukee...the last few years have found me in Seattle ,Wa.
I just recently returned to Milwaukee and am living in Bay View...looks like I will be here for at least a few years...

I am still working on getting back on my feet  , finding a car and a job and all that....but am settling back in nicely...

I was pretty active with the Arfcomers in Wasington , and did a lot of shooting and training with those guys....I look forward to meeting some of you and getting involved with the same stuff...

Well , that's my intro ,

t

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:04:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome.

Don't you owe me some ammo???

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome.

+1 on the ammo.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome aboard!  Or I should say, welcome back to Cheeseland.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
First Da_Bunny invaded us, and now this?!?  I think those WA folks are trying something...

Howdy Thomas, welcome (back) to WI!   I dunno about everyone else, but if you're giving away ammo, I want in.  No, really. I want some ammo.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of opportunities here to shoot and train with the Wisconsin crew we've got floating around.

Now about that ammo...

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:24:02 PM EDT
[#5]
welcome hese

Lets go shooting sometime, you'll bring the ammo, right?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:52:48 PM EDT
[#6]
You've got a standing invite to come shoot with us.
Ya just have to donate ammo.

Welcome back; I'm in Milwaukee too.
What sorts of thing did you guys do training wise?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome to the WI forums!

I heard rumor that you were going to sponsor a shoot.......
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:54:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Bienvenidos a Milwaukee  You;ve got a great group of people in your area, so you've got no excuses when it's time to come out and shoot with us.  Hell, .22's for everybody!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:57:06 AM EDT
[#9]
As far as free ammo goes...when I was unpacking , I found 3 12 guage slugs that I do not need as I sold my 870 before I moved back.....so , those are up for grabs...

Back in Wa , I took part in some semi-informal tactical shoots put together by Tweak , I really enjoyed all of it , but there is always so much more to learn , and as soon as I am back up on my feet , I will certainly try to get involved with what you fellas have going on here....

Well , thank you all for the warm grettings , I am sure you will see me around the boards asking plenty of questions , such as where to buy XM193 by the case , or where I can go and shoot my ARs....also , hope to be meeting some of ya'll at future shoots....

t
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
As far as free ammo goes...when I was unpacking , I found 3 12 guage slugs that I do not need as I sold my 870 before I moved back.....so , those are up for grabs...

<== Calls dibs on the slugs!

Back in Wa , I took part in some semi-informal tactical shoots put together by Tweak , I really enjoyed all of it , but there is always so much more to learn , and as soon as I am back up on my feet , I will certainly try to get involved with what you fellas have going on here....

Well, lately here we've had "tactical" fun shoots for RCLRC members, not-so-tactical fun shoots that tattoo puts on (?mebbe again?  He just got back into Wisconsin after being gone for a while), uber-tactical Defensive Edge classes in Racine and Reedsburg, Alumni "no fun" training refreshers for the latter at BulletcachR's, and a few fun (but no shooting) arfcom dinners and pre-gunshow breakfasts.

Well , thank you all for the warm grettings , I am sure you will see me around the boards asking plenty of questions , such as where to buy XM193 by the case,

You're outta luck on the M193, Thomas.  We all shoot Wolf!

or where I can go and shoot my ARs....

Many of us in the metro-Milwaukee area belong to Racine County Line Rifle Club (the RCLRC mentioned above).  It's members-only, but I'm sure you can bribe your way in with one of the Arfcommers here*.

also, hope to be meeting some of ya'll at future shoots....

t

Likewise!

*Now about that ammo you owe me...  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey! Quit horning in on all my free ammo.

Hey man IM me and I will give you my shipping address..
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:02:39 PM EDT
[#12]
You can't trust those guys.

Send me the ammunition for proper disposal.  I have all the necessary permits, equipment and caliber. . . I mean recycling bins and I'll do it for a low, low price. . . .
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:06:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Bienvenidos a Milwaukee  You;ve got a great group of people in your area, so you've got no excuses when it's time to come out and shoot with us.  Hell, .22's for everybody!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top