Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/6/2005 1:08:54 PM EDT
Myself....

Greetings all , My name is Thomas , I grew up in the bustling metropolis of Mukwonango , and spent a good chunk of my adult life in Milwaukee...the last few years have found me in Seattle ,Wa.
I just recently returned to Milwaukee and am living in Bay View...looks like I will be here for at least a few years...

I am still working on getting back on my feet , finding a car and a job and all that....but am settling back in nicely...

I was pretty active with the Arfcomers in Wasington , and did a lot of shooting and training with those guys....I look forward to meeting some of you and getting involved with the same stuff...

Well , that's my intro ,

t

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:04:25 PM EDT
Welcome.

Don't you owe me some ammo???

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:15:39 PM EDT
Welcome.

+1 on the ammo.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:20:43 PM EDT
Welcome aboard! Or I should say, welcome back to Cheeseland.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:01:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2005 3:02:24 PM EDT by FMD]
First Da_Bunny invaded us, and now this?!? I think those WA folks are trying something...

Howdy Thomas, welcome (back) to WI! I dunno about everyone else, but if you're giving away ammo, I want in. No, really. I want some ammo.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of opportunities here to shoot and train with the Wisconsin crew we've got floating around.

Now about that ammo...

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:24:02 PM EDT
welcome hese

Lets go shooting sometime, you'll bring the ammo, right?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:52:48 PM EDT
You've got a standing invite to come shoot with us.
Ya just have to donate ammo.

Welcome back; I'm in Milwaukee too.
What sorts of thing did you guys do training wise?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:46:04 PM EDT
Welcome to the WI forums!

I heard rumor that you were going to sponsor a shoot.......
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:54:56 PM EDT
Bienvenidos a Milwaukee You;ve got a great group of people in your area, so you've got no excuses when it's time to come out and shoot with us. Hell, .22's for everybody!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:57:06 AM EDT
As far as free ammo goes...when I was unpacking , I found 3 12 guage slugs that I do not need as I sold my 870 before I moved back.....so , those are up for grabs...

Back in Wa , I took part in some semi-informal tactical shoots put together by Tweak , I really enjoyed all of it , but there is always so much more to learn , and as soon as I am back up on my feet , I will certainly try to get involved with what you fellas have going on here....

Well , thank you all for the warm grettings , I am sure you will see me around the boards asking plenty of questions , such as where to buy XM193 by the case , or where I can go and shoot my ARs....also , hope to be meeting some of ya'll at future shoots....

t
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:27:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 12:38:47 PM EDT by FMD]

Originally Posted By mk_ultra:
As far as free ammo goes...when I was unpacking , I found 3 12 guage slugs that I do not need as I sold my 870 before I moved back.....so , those are up for grabs...

<== Calls dibs on the slugs!

Back in Wa , I took part in some semi-informal tactical shoots put together by Tweak , I really enjoyed all of it , but there is always so much more to learn , and as soon as I am back up on my feet , I will certainly try to get involved with what you fellas have going on here....

Well, lately here we've had "tactical" fun shoots for RCLRC members, not-so-tactical fun shoots that tattoo puts on (?mebbe again? He just got back into Wisconsin after being gone for a while), uber-tactical Defensive Edge classes in Racine and Reedsburg, Alumni "no fun" training refreshers for the latter at BulletcachR's, and a few fun (but no shooting) arfcom dinners and pre-gunshow breakfasts.

Well , thank you all for the warm grettings , I am sure you will see me around the boards asking plenty of questions , such as where to buy XM193 by the case,

You're outta luck on the M193, Thomas. We all shoot Wolf!

or where I can go and shoot my ARs....

Many of us in the metro-Milwaukee area belong to Racine County Line Rifle Club (the RCLRC mentioned above). It's members-only, but I'm sure you can bribe your way in with one of the Arfcommers here*.

also, hope to be meeting some of ya'll at future shoots....

t

Likewise!

*Now about that ammo you owe me...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:08:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 1:08:30 PM EDT by Flamethrower]
Hey! Quit horning in on all my free ammo.

Hey man IM me and I will give you my shipping address..
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:02:39 PM EDT
You can't trust those guys.

Send me the ammunition for proper disposal. I have all the necessary permits, equipment and caliber. . . I mean recycling bins and I'll do it for a low, low price. . . .
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:06:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MisterPX:
Bienvenidos a Milwaukee You;ve got a great group of people in your area, so you've got no excuses when it's time to come out and shoot with us. Hell, .22's for everybody!!!

Top Top