Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 8:56:06 PM EDT
Just in case it rains this week. I took the top off the Scout yesterday, and today was cloudy as hell. It will probably pour for the rest of the week
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just in case it rains this week. I took the top off the Scout yesterday, and today was cloudy as hell. It will probably pour for the rest of the week

Same here, turing the blazer into a technical and the top is off but the seats are in, i got the over-head rack done but still have to make the rapid open top for convoy protection.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:58:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I did a 13 mile round trip hike starting at 0500 this morning, (and I got home at midnight last night) full pack and hunting rifle out by IronGoat Trail today. The weather was Hot, I went through lots of water and one MRE. The view was awesome even after kicking my own ass on the mother of all uphill climbs.....

Needless to say, I was very happy to get some cloud cover on my way back into town and cooler temp's for drill at the fire station tonight..

Im freaking tired, but thankfull for the cooler weather after today.

(and all I got out of the deal beside a Killer workout,and a  Killer View was a big ole Grouse)

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#3]
No need to apologize here. I'm for one very happy to have the clouds and some rain back.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:22:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:17:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That didn't take long.

sure 'nuff   left the rig out and now the seats are soaked.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:22:05 AM EDT
[#6]
It's fckn raining.........If you shoot your AR out your back door..........will they fall from the sky :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top