Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2006 9:24:52 AM EDT
 But Danc and Lester would get into a fight, Ndenway would be playing with his pork chop dreaming about bigfoot, Acman would be hiding from his Taruas and fondling wolf ammo, Twobravo would just be copmplaining about hillbillys and matches, Rat Terrier would be checking out his ass in a mirror, hopeing that Danc will notice him and like him for something other than his ass, Sherrick13 would be trying to "lock" every conversation and giving ticketts in the my driveway.....

Yup, I think I will just have me another piece of Birthday cake and sit back and watch the fun....

BTW hit 40 today.....
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:31:08 AM EDT
[#1]
ROFLMAO! Happy Birthday, pardner!
I hope you have plenty of birthday cake. You sure didn't have much venison for chili or steaks!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yup, I think I will just have me another piece of Birthday cake and sit back and watch the fun....

BTW hit 40 today.....

WOW!!!   I feel for you.  After all, I'll be there too in 2019.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup, you can feel the Love here .......Happy Birthday ......1shott......
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:35:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
 But Danc and Lester would get into a fight, Ndenway would be playing with his pork chop dreaming about bigfoot, Acman would be hiding from his Taruas and fondling wolf ammo, Twobravo would just be copmplaining about hillbillys and matches, Rat Terrier would be checking out his ass in a mirror, hopeing that Danc will notice him and like him for something other than his ass, Sherrick13 would be trying to "lock" every conversation and giving ticketts in the my driveway.....

BTW hit 40 today.....

you really should invite a LE over....... they could shoot jimmys dog and get smooth away with it
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW hit 40 today.....

you really should invite a LE over....... they could shoot jimmys dog and get smooth away with it

DAMN did not even think of that one....
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:31:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup....you're old!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:41:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell, you're all young pups yet. Barely out of diapers.....well, maybe Rat ain't!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:06:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yup....you're old!

Oh shut up allready......just remember one day I may be the driver in front of you driving 20mph below the speed limit with my right turn signal flashing for 10 miles.....
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:03:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Happy Birthday 1shott!
I'm not too far behind you,brother.

Am I invited?
I'm sure Lester and Dan would put aside their differences to gang up and pick on me.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:22:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Happy Birthday 1shott!
I'm not too far behind you,brother.

Am I invited?
I'm sure Lester and Dan would put aside their differences to gang up and pick on me.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Patrick, did you put those up for a shitze fly repellant?

You do know Lester, don't you? Is there any truth that he is having a nervous break down?
Something about his keyboard busting?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I usually have my firefighting gear with me. No need to worry about hillbillies and matches. <strikes a match> Here...lemme help you light those candles!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:23:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Patrick, did you put those up for a shitze fly repellant?

Aw hell,Dan. And just when I was considering buying you and Patrick a beer to help celebrate 1shott's big "Four-O"
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:29:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Patrick, is it true that the Broke Back Mountain movie is about Lester and the shitze fly?
Now the lover boys don't get along because of the movie?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:51:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Patrick, is it true that the Broke Back Mountain movie is about Lester and the shitze fly?

yep,you got us pegged!
Lester and I are fellow chums from way (broke)back.
He got tired of being the pivot man for me and my brokeback friends during our circle jerks so he resents me.That's why he's always acting so snitty on the boards.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Happy birthday you old fart!  What did you get me?

+
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:03:24 PM EDT
[#17]
we're starting a new tradition beginning with your birthday 1shott, since its a new year in your life, just like being a new member, you have to buy all of us a case apiece of wolf 556.

so have a on ole' ND.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#18]
happy B day
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:13:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

So I guess that would make The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of The Desert your movie. A self-absorbed old guy in drag wandering around the country with his two younger male "companions."

Or are you one of those Judy Garland pole smokers?

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:51:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks guys...

Older + a day...
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:59:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Thanks guys...

Older + a day...

I guess it's too late to live fast and die young.....
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:15:33 PM EDT
[#22]
I guess it doesn't surprise me that Lester has images like that on his HD, much less is obviously aware of the movie's existence......it's not like it was a box office hit.  Guess it was to a more "underground" cult though.  As if all of the references of gay sex and men's asses in several posts weren't quite enough to say that he was queer as football bat..... guess you had to give yourself a violent shove out of the closet.  Stay proud Les........  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:57:36 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I guess it doesn't surprise me that Lester has images like that on his HD, much less is obviously aware of the movie's existence......it's not like it was a box office hit.  Guess it was to a more "underground" cult though.  As if all of the references of gay sex and men's asses in several posts weren't quite enough to say that he was queer as football bat..... guess you had to give yourself a violent shove out of the closet.  Stay proud Les........  

Had images on my hard drive? Christ, YOU sent them to me!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:16:14 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
....had images on my hard drive?

Lester Lovelips, the Fairy Queen, talks tough, but would rather trade blows than have a meaningful discussion!
Now Lester, why do you want to drag everybody into your fantasies? Are you upset because you spilled something on your pink tutu this week end while you were pounding on your "keyboard"?

We thought you might be ecstatic now that your ex-lover, the shitze fly, is back and trying to make up! Are sure you aren't just thrilled down to your pink panties?
Now that you and the shitze fly are out of the closet, most of us probably won't respond to your posts, being homophobic and all. We know you love the attention by stirring up the pot.  It's too late now - you are never going to be Oklahoma's Favortie Queen!
Lester, you're never going to make it as a drama queen now by keeping things ttirred up!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Les I will say I'm truly disappointed in you, most of your replies amount to "I know you are but what am I?"  is this the best you can do?...... after seeing you talk so much trash to people asking for advice...... it's amusing to see you tuck your tail between your legs in posts like this.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:53:42 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Les I will say I'm truly disappointed in you, most of your replies amount to "I know you are but what am I?"  is this the best you can do?...... after seeing you talk so much trash to people asking for advice...... it's amusing to see you tuck your tail between your legs in posts like this.

Hey, I'm not criticizing your choice in "lifestyles," so don't get on the defensive with your Judy Garland pictures and drag queen junk.

Anyway, you need to resize your next set of emails; they overloaded my bandwidth. I'm not judging, but it's kind of a hassle to wade through your sausagefest photos just to get to my legitimate emails.

Remember, "gay like queer, not funny ha-ha."
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:36:11 AM EDT
[#27]
"but but no.... they are YOUR pictures on YOUR HD...yeah!!"    Ha ha pathetic......  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:41:45 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
"but but no.... they are YOUR pictures on YOUR HD...yeah!!"    Ha ha pathetic......  

No need to be on the defensive. Don't ask, don't tell. You're telling, but I never asked.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:33:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Yall want to take your bickering elswhere, like out of my thread.

I for one am starting to get tired of it.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:14:16 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Damn...getting cranky in your old age!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:21:48 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, just a little.

I would just like to see the Oklahoma Team forum be a better place, al of the mud slinging comments are starting to get old.

I am not talking about the jesting in good fun that goes on, but the crap in the last few posts in this thread are what I am referring to.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:21:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, just a little.

I would just like to see the Oklahoma Team forum be a better place, al of the mud slinging comments are starting to get old.

I am not talking about the jesting in good fun that goes on, but the crap in the last few posts in this thread are what I am referring to.

It'll pass...Dan & Lester will kill each other or end up dating...but one or the other will happen soon.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:16:48 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

It'll pass...Dan & Lester will kill each other or end up dating...but one or the other will happen soon.

Patrick, are you and me going to have a discussion after I finish my discourse with Lester?
Lester likes to dish it out, he better be ready to take it. If he doesn't like what he is receiving, then he might think about what he gives out!
Hey 1shott, did you save me a piece of cake?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:18:44 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Yup, theres some left, but it is going fast, then I have to fast......
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:52:20 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Put a piece in the freezer for me, buddy! I know there has to be room. I know it's not full of vension!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:00:38 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Put a piece in the freezer for me, buddy! I know there has to be room. I know it's not full of vension!

Sigh......
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:33:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Happy belated birthday 1shott!  Welcome to the freaking forties. Bet you never thought you would be this old huh?  Seems like only a hundred years ago when I turned 40.  The good news is that lifes goes on. It doesn't go very fast, but it goes on.  Wish I could eat some cake but ever since I lost all my teeth in that terrible cycle accident, I have to drink my meals. Speaking of which I'll have another beer & drink to you.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#38]
I know I'm a day late but Happy Birthday anyways! And since I'm a day late I won't be recieving the full case of Wolf ammo in 556 like Nden suggested......I'll just take a half thanks!

And I'm gettin tired of the crap as well! The constant B/S is old ....
Person A: I hate you *slap*
Person B: I hate you more cause you're a geek *slap*
PersonA: *mud throwing* you bitch
Person B: *pulling hair* yer more a bitch then me

GET OVER IT ALL FRICKING READY! Don't make me have to pump steriods for a few months so that I have to walk through a doorway sideways and hold everyone down in some mud and water thats acting like a turd ball until you throw up and then upon trying to breath back in you suck your own vomit back into your mouth and gag even more...... JEEEZ C'mon people, you read these thread and you can see I take ALOT of peoples CRAP...I won't mention any names
AckMan, B.B.Dan, Petrick, 1shitt, Nden but c'mon....I like the razzing and goofin off but the mud throwin is gettin old.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I know I'm a day late but Happy Birthday anyways! And since I'm a day late I won't be recieving the full case of Wolf ammo in 556 like Nden suggested......I'll just take a half thanks!

And I'm gettin tired of the crap as well! The constant B/S is old ....
Person A: I hate you *slap*
Person B: I hate you more cause you're a geek *slap*
PersonA: *mud throwing* you bitch
Person B: *pulling hair* yer more a bitch then me

GET OVER IT ALL FRICKING READY! Don't make me have to pump steriods for a few months so that I have to walk through a doorway sideways and hold everyone down in some mud and water thats acting like a turd ball until you throw up and then upon trying to breath back in you suck your own vomit back into your mouth and gag even more...... JEEEZ C'mon people, you read these thread and you can see I take ALOT of peoples CRAP...I won't mention any names
AckMan, B.B.Dan, Petrick, 1shitt, Nden but c'mon....I like the razzing and goofin off but the mud throwin is gettin old.

HEY!, get ahold of yourself Rat and quit screaming, we can hear you, and rock up and clean the sand outta your pussy man, you sound like a teenage girl that didn't make the pompom squad.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:05:18 PM EDT
[#40]
It was the only way to make it look like i was just letting you and AckMan and 1shitts n B.B.Dan's name out like it slipped....thats all.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:46:35 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
It was the only way to make it look like i was just letting you and AckMan and 1shitts n B.B.Dan's name out like it slipped....thats all.

You better be on steroids when I open that can of whup ass on ya, Rat!
And BB is my wife's nick name and has been ever since we got married.  My family all referred to my wife and I as "BB and Danny". But you can call me Mr. Dan. If not now, you certainly will after I thump your head on a long distance range!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:03:03 PM EDT
[#42]
ahahahahah Happy Birthday man!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top