Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2006 7:31:11 PM EDT
I and Big Ear,Inc. will not be at the gunshow this weekend.

I know, I know, you don;t all need to go into a mass hysteria or anything, it'll be alright.

I have moved on to bigger and better things and (un)fortunately won't be working gunshows anymore.

Maybe I'll see some of y'all on sat. though if I can make a brief appearance.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, Sat. is the only day I wont be there.  I had hoped to meet some more ARFcomers this time so maybe I'll get a chance to run into you at another event.  Good luck in whatever else you'll be doing though
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:02:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Theres a Airsoft show this weekend?!
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:56:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Will you still be able to do the ear things?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:37:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Will you still be able to do the ear things?

Yes
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:50:38 AM EDT
[#5]
i dident know there was a beany baby, air soft, high quality knives, and junk show this weekend.. hummmmmmm
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:06:40 AM EDT
[#6]
You guys know they post a schedule, right?

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:06:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i dident know there was a beany baby, air soft, high quality knives, and junk show this weekend.. hummmmmmm

LINKY
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 11:08:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I and Big Ear,Inc. will not be at the gunshow this weekend.

I know, I know, you don;t all need to go into a mass hysteria or anything, it'll be alright.

I have moved on to bigger and better things and (un)fortunately won't be working gunshows anymore.

Maybe I'll see some of y'all on sat. though if I can make a brief appearance.

Hey man, we will still see you at Speed Steel and PR right? Prolly not at the MOS speed steel but PR right?.. or you dropping off the face of the eart? taking up Motor Cycle Drag racing?.. hehe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top