Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 5/22/2003 7:32:00 AM EDT
June 2nd through the 7th or maybe into the weekend if problems arise I will be working in DesMoines area. If someone with access to a place to shoot wants to hook up in the evening send me an email and we can exchange contact info to see if we can get together. I can bring whatever to shoot.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be interested as I have Mon & Tues off, have church pictures on Tues at 1700 though.  I'm trying to think of a place to shoot other than the in-laws farm.  I shoot there as there's a backstop I use but he'll have the crops in and I don't want to drive thru the fields.  We could shoot diagonally though and still use the backstop, it's a berm/hill between the upper and lower fields about 6' tall I s'pose.  I shoot anywhere from 25 or 50 yards there with .22's and 9mm AR all the time and don't have any problem with ricochets as it's just dirt and trees.  Depending on what you want to bring it's possible to shoot lengthwise on the lower field a 1/2 mile into another larger berm backstop.   I think Sniper would be interested to shoot as well, if he's not working, if nothing else we could meet you for supper somewhere as we have some questions (I'll send you an e-mail) that you could answer for us.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]
308 select fire FAL-G1 is the longest range thing I got.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd hate to shoot anything that far in select-fire anyway as I'd just as soon not shoot over the berm towards the town I live in about 3-4 miles away.  If you sent me an IM I can't access it, my IM is red and shows that I have a new message but it won't let me access it as I keep trying.  Oh well it's bed time and I'll try again tomorrow.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top