Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/26/2005 8:47:01 PM EDT
Some guy said I'd "fit right in."

Here I am.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 9:03:00 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as you don't want to move to AZ, you're prefectly welcome to hang out here. Not sure who you pissed off to be sent here though.

Kevin
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 9:07:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
As long as you don't want to move to AZ, you're prefectly welcome to hang out here. Not sure who you pissed off to be sent here though.

Kevin

You must be missing the banned phrases thread in GD.....asteriks flying all over the place....
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 9:15:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 9:17:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You must be missing the banned phrases thread in GD.....asteriks flying all over the place....

Glad you liked it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 9:29:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Glad you liked it.

Yeah, the mods are gonna have to eforce some kind of Tonkin Gulf Resolution.....

Or publish the ACTUAL LIST OF NO_NO_PHRASES

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 10:16:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 10:56:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 1:31:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 2:48:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, the mods are gonna have to eforce some kind of Tonkin Gulf Resolution.....

Odd a new guy from April would know of such things.

maybe it's another one of the Cav-Crew troll acounts?

Or one of Dereks...
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 4:31:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Odd a guy from WA would be so concerned with the goings on of AZ (???)
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 5:42:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Welcome to the land of social outcast WG.
So, who did you piss off?
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 7:30:14 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Arizona is his favorite forum.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 7:38:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 7:53:24 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh geez here we go again.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 8:01:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 8:37:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a friend who has been around for a while. I asked him what it was all about. But seriously, maybe an FAQ on the landmine words might be a valid suggestion. Not trying to push the issue, but it might help the new folks (like myself) that don't know people on the board from real life. I like this site quite a bit, and understand that the rules are in place so that AW owners as a whole aren't painted with the "Crazy Redneck Militia" brush.  I understand that there needs to be rules, and GD is a great deal less restrictive than other poli/general discussion boards I have read, and staff and mods do a pretty decent job policing the madhouse.

GT
As to being a troll account, not a chance. There are a couple three AZHTF members who have met me. If I'm being a dick, let me know, but please don't call me a troll.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

maybe it's another one of the Cav-Crew troll acounts?

'tis a badge of honor.

Link Posted: 7/27/2005 9:54:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Gravity Tester is real and is a very good friend of mine.....nightcrew member Archangel1776 is also a friend of mine.  These guys are both for real as a couple other folks can attest to.

I however, am a figment of all of your imaginations.....
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 9:57:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Kevin

Now wait a minute!  If he's ( Wobblin Gobblin ) enough of a bastard, we may very well need him here!!!!  How else are we gonna offset the balance of the libs moving here???
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 9:58:17 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I however, am a figment of all of your imaginations.....

AHHHH! Demon Zombie Sockpuppet!

So...What round for Zombie Sockpuppets.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 10:43:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Who sent you, BeeKeeper?
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 10:51:31 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh Oh! the suspicion level is high, be prepared for the banning of another block of IP's and the collateral damage that goes with it.

Soon we will see a bunch of "AZmember version 2" usernames popping up asking why they were banned.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Many of us lurked for a few months before signing up...

ETA:Conservative Republican gun owners are welcome! It is the socalist swines from the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia that we despise!
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 3:57:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Let it SNOW, Let it Snow, Let it SNOW!

azski
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 4:40:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Well to be fair to his gay-ness....he will actuall come out for a visit (and buy a fella a steak). Him and his lifepartner (TRG) are welcome at my place anytime (really)...

I'm hungry.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 6:45:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Salmon: The other pink meat.

Who left the door open?
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well to be fair to his gay-ness....he will actuall come out for a visit (and buy a fella a steak). Him and his lifepartner (TRG) are welcome at my place anytime (really)...

I'm hungry.

If it's free...It's for me...
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 11:51:27 PM EDT
[#29]
  All I can say is that the one real staffer/ moderator that I respect is the guy from Canada. Scratch that. Ed's the winnner!

The next beer is on me!
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 5:04:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 6:36:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Damn....another one bites the dust!!!  Dammit, Carbine 10......we needed you!!!!

ETA: pretty soon it's just gonna be me and the three guys from New Mexico.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#32]
This calls for the mag-lite-saber.

Link Posted: 7/28/2005 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Yea, I love that picture!

azski
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#34]
From the "banned phrases" thread in the GD forum.

Quoted:
Wobblin-Goblin, you should come over to the AZ home town forum. You'd fit right in

This tread is all my fault

Quoted:

Quoted:
All I can say is that the only real staffer/ moderator that I respect is the guy from Canada. The rest of the upper staff sucks dick. Wether it's Tonk or Your Moma Dont Dance and Rock-N- Roll.

That's All Right With Me!

The next beer is on me!

Bye,bye<-----Why the "approve" smiley????

What the heck?!?!?!? I tell a guy that his sassy sense of humor might be welcome around here and it turns into another banning session.
Is there a limit to the number of people allowed in the AZ HTF or what?

Link Posted: 7/28/2005 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#35]
... Dang it Dave, WTF did you go and do that for?
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 12:50:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 3:35:14 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

+ infinity

What were you thinking, man?  It is better to be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.  I think he must have been drinking, guys.  I've known Dave for a little while now, and I never thought he'd do something to intentionally get hisself banned.

Damn man, he is a really good guy.  What he said was stupid, though.  No offense, Dave, you know I have an immense amount of respect for you, but why say stupid shit like that?  Not only was it rude and disrespectful, but you must have known it wasn't going to fly here (or any other board I visit, for that matter).  

I've seen people get banned for what I considered bullshit before, but this time I have a gard time sympathizing - but I'm still gonna miss you, man.

Can I get a group hug?

*playing taps*
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:35:41 PM EDT
[#38]
More of those eeeeeevil words again.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:56:34 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+ infinity

What were you thinking, man?  It is better to be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.  I think he must have been drinking, guys.  I've known Dave for a little while now, and I never thought he'd do something to intentionally get hisself banned.

Damn man, he is a really good guy.  What he said was stupid, though.  No offense, Dave, you know I have an immense amount of respect for you, but why say stupid shit like that?  Not only was it rude and disrespectful, but you must have known it wasn't going to fly here (or any other board I visit, for that matter).  

I've seen people get banned for what I considered bullshit before, but this time I have a gard time sympathizing - but I'm still gonna miss you, man.

Can I get a group hug?

*playing taps*

Although I didnt know him he seemed like a good guy and I agree with what you said.  I know a lot has happened here but I stay out, because I enjoy having the ability to chat with other Arizonans and hope that this forum doesnt lose any more people, espically for weird reasons.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:54:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Dagnabit..I finally get a fan and he gets his account locked!
The good news is..it's unlocked now. Cabine10 contacted Edsr and said it was a typo..he meant to say Cuba..not Canada.

I suppose it is way to much to hope he actually did contact Ed and apologize, and get unlocked?
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:42:02 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Everybody makes mistakes.I just happen to make a few more than the average JOE

Never mind....
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:11:37 PM EDT
[#47]

Ed you have a heart of gold!  Thanks a million.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:40:19 PM EDT
[#48]
DaaaHaaaaaveeeee!

Welcome back sir!
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 1:51:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 5:43:08 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Some guy said I'd "fit right in."

Here I am.

Wobblin Goblin

I’ll bet you never expected your “checking in” post to take the twists and turns it has with all sorts of unintended consequences.

I’ve always thought that coming to the AZ hometown is like posting to the Twilight Zone, you can never predict what will transpire but it always takes a bizarre path and kind of leaves you wondering ‘what the hell was that all about’.

Mods can we get a tagged warning to this forum – Enter at your own risk!

Rich V
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top