Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/13/2009 12:35:29 AM EDT
Well, kind of.......

NOT to open a locked thread or nutten or discuss anything about it, but.........we went to drink and sing and if ya watch, you see me walk by in the background wearing my straw Stetson and my Peace Through Superior Fire Power t-shirt.......and that be my buddy Dean behind me!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Patch On The TV Machine!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:12:18 AM EDT
[#1]
HA! Cool.

Saw the thread title, and I was gonna ask "what the hell did you do?!?"
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:50:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Whew! For a second there I thought you were going to say you were going to be featured on an upcoming episode of COPS.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:15:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Arrested twice for domestic violence. Must not have been convicted or the media wold have been more than happy to report that. Douchebags.

In before Grumpy and the fuzz.

I forgot to look for Patch.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:15:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Would have been cool if they got some footage of you puking over the fence after singing Karaoke.

ETA: As for the domectic violence, I know his ex wife, the best thing he ever did was get away from that skank. Before he married her we were gonna try to talk him out of it but I decided against it as that shit never works and you always end up the bad guy. Now she's on TV crying, I think I'm gonna barf.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:19:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Patch...you're a celebrity now....can I have your autograph?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:25:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sure,,,,,want me to sign your boob?

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:26:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure,,,,,want me to sign your boob?

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:50:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Gee.... the ex wife sure knows a lot without having ACTUALLY been there.  She must have consulted Mistress Cleo.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:00:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Gee.... the ex wife sure knows a lot without having ACTUALLY been there.  She must have consulted Mistress Cleo.

I can't help but notice that there are two distinct sides in this matter. And everyone posting was not there either.
Apparently to LE on here, anytime a cop shoots someone he's right, no one elses opinion matters, the cops have a tough job, no one else can understand that,
they have to make split second decisions and that justifys all their actions.

I'm taking the middle ground on this one.

1) Whatever establishment served him alchohol once he was in a drunken stupor is in the wrong.

2) Niles decision to try to drive his car while innebriated was wrong. His decision to not cooperate with the police and exit the vehicle was wrong.

3) The police tasing him while his car was running with his foot on the gas was wrong. The police shooting him in the back of the head was wrong.

There really aren't any defendable positions on this one. But I don't think anybodys gonna admit that.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:09:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Lets get ready to RUMBLE!

Should be fun with no mods in town

BTW did anybody know that there is an apartment above the chuck wagon... Just ask Richard. He lives there.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:11:55 AM EDT
[#11]
I spoke to Richard last night.....................

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:13:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

BTW did anybody know that there is an apartment above the chuck wagon... Just ask Richard. He lives there.

I'm thinking you should post the next LE shooting thread. You didn't get locked for your weed spray shooting thread.
You've got what it takes.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:41:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't help but notice that there are two distinct sides in this matter. And everyone posting was not there either.
Apparently to LE on here, anytime a cop shoots someone he's right, no one elses opinion matters, the cops have a tough job, no one else can understand that,

1) Whatever establishment served him alchohol once he was in a drunken stupor is in the wrong.

2) Niles decision to try to drive his car while innebriated was wrong. His decision to not cooperate with the police and exit the vehicle was wrong.

3) The police tasing him while his car was running with his foot on the gas was wrong. The police shooting him in the back of the head was wrong.

There really aren't any defendable positions on this one. But I don't think anybodys gonna admit that.

"nobody is right if everybody is wrong"
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:47:41 AM EDT
[#14]
WAAAAAAA! I was just bragging that I was on TV!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:50:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm thinking you should post the next LE shooting thread. You didn't get locked for your weed spray shooting thread.
You've got what it takes.

The weed homicide was about property rights
The chuck wagon homicide was about drunk driving,

Drunk driving trumps property rights as a more heinous crime against the public. All because of the sheeple think that ALL drunk drivers will kill people children (Mothers agains drunk driving).

Tased and shot in the back of the head is OK and the cop involved now has a paid vacation as a rewarded from removing this heinous person from this world!

The investigation will take 6 plus months and we will forget all about it. Cop who shot the drunk in the back of the head will go back to work to protect the public (and his safety and for the children)

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

" Young people carrying signs, mostly say, Hooray for our times"...

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:12:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

" Young people carrying signs, mostly say, Hooray for our times"...

"it starts when you're always afraid"
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No way am I posting the next line. I love my dogs too much.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:35:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:44:43 AM EDT
[#20]
There’s a man with a gun over there
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#21]
I will play...

Quoted:

Drunk driving trumps property rights as a more heinous crime against the public.

I agree..

In most situations a drunk driver is far more of a threat to the public then someone who lets some weeds grow, or grades his/her property.

All because of the sheeple think that ALL drunk drivers will kill people children (Mothers agains drunk driving).

I will not say ALL,

I will say that it is proven time, and time again that a drunk behind the wheel is far more a danger to himself/herself, and an unsuspecting public.

Tased and shot in the back of the head is OK and the cop involved now has a paid vacation as a rewarded from removing this heinous person from this world!

Depends on the situation,

If said drunk driver refuses to comply after being told to exit the car, then he/she should expect the use of force to be escalated.

The investigation will take 6 plus months and we will forget all about it.

It will not be forgotten if you dont forget it.

Question: How do you know how long it will take for the investigation to take place?

Cop who shot the drunk in the back of the head will go back to work to protect the public (and his safety and for the children)

Most likely if he followed his UOF, and policies set by the department in the way they were written. If not, All bets are off.

I would also bet that SOP's will be reviewed, and revised in hopes to help prevent something like this in the future

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:09:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
There’s a man with a gun over there

Telling me..

I've got to beware...

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't know if anyone else heard this, but last night on the radio, I heard the the Snohomish County Medical Examiner had ruled the death a homicide.
I'm not going to go jumping to conclusions about who was right  (it seems as no one was absolutely "right) or wrong (as previously stated, everyone had some "blame" for what happened) until I know more (which may never happen).
Do I think Miles deserved to die? Hell no
Do I think Miles was partially to blame? Absolutely
Do I think the Police had cause to remove him from the veihicle? Hell Yes
Do I think the police overreacted? F***in' Right

coming from a LE family & background, I con only hope that the officer is cleared, BUT!...Considering the totality of the circumstances, From what I know, it doesn't look good. Even though I"ve got family & a background in LE, should the officer not be cleared, I will firmly stand by my convictions that those who are found guilty of a crime should pay the consequences.

Flame me if you want (I"ve got pretty thick skin), but hows about we leave it up to those who are assigned the task to determine guilt or innocence.

Jeff

also, FWIW, I can't speak for Everett, but SCSO's policy is that a subject is not to be tased in a vehicle...if not for this very reason, because a vehicle is limited in space & someone could get hurt whicl "thrashing around" inside a vehicle
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:19:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Not to be a nit picker, but the definition of homicide is one person taking the life of another and can be criminal or non criminal.

Obvioulsey it was not suicide nor accidental thus it is homicide.

Now it has to be determined if it was justifiable homicide or not.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:32:37 PM EDT
[#25]

If there is one bright side to this it's that Patch made his debut on the silver screen. You never know who's watching. This could be big.
Correct me if I'm wrong but, the way he strolled through there in that Stetson hat had Gary Cooper written all over it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:39:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Do I think Miles deserved to die? Hell no

Do I think Miles was partially to blame? Absolutely

Do I think the Police had cause to remove him from the veihicle? Hell Yes

Do I think the police overreacted? F***in' Right

1. NO

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Yes
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If there is one bright side to this it's that Patch made his debut on the silver screen. You never know who's watching. This could be big.
Correct me if I'm wrong but, the way he strolled through there in that Stetson hat had Gary Cooper written all over it.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does the next line get your dogs shot?

"You step out of line, the man come and take you away"

BTW Spanker, the mods aren't all gone. I dont think gunnut sleeps.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:15:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Ah man.... this sucks.  I knew Niles, drank many times with him.  He was always a real mellow laid back guy... WOW...
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You're right that it's a tough job and that split second decisions are required.  However, you're very wrong to say that all LE supporters here assume he is in the right.

Rather, you see the anti-LE folks immediately jump out and crucify the LEO without merit, regardless of the fact that they have no idea what actually occurred.  

You see folks such as myself say "Hey, dickhead... you weren't there, so shut the fuck up and go back to playing World of Warcraft"

It's easy for some douche bags here to cast stones while wearing a moo-moo and laying on their couch eating a family-size bucket of KFC.

Just let the fucking facts come to light.  Even bystanders at the scene didn't get the whole picture.  It's a dynamic scenario.  Shit is happening fast.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:45:54 PM EDT
[#31]
puhleeze
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:09:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
puhleeze

Do you like KFC?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:45:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You see folks such as myself say "Hey, dickhead... you weren't there, so shut the fuck up and go back to playing World of Warcraft"

It's easy for some douche bags here to cast stones while wearing a moo-moo and laying on their couch eating a family-size bucket of KFC.

Just let the fucking facts come to light.  Even bystanders at the scene didn't get the whole picture.  It's a dynamic scenario.  Shit is happening fast.

I can only hope your not LE and that's your opinion of the people you are paid to protect.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:54:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can only hope your not LE and that's your opinion of the people you are paid to protect.

Why not?  When the people he is paid to protect throw him under the bus any time they get a fucking chance.  If every one else has all the answers, then by all means throw on a badge and go change the world.  Pretty easy to figure every thing out from behind a keyboard.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:09:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Why not?  When the people he is paid to protect throw him under the bus any time they get a fucking chance.  If every one else has all the answers, then by all means throw on a badge and go change the world.  Pretty easy to figure every thing out from behind a keyboard.

Relax CF. Nobodys figuring anything out from behind a keyboard. Nobody wants anybody thrown under a bus. An unarmed man was tased and shot in the back of the head. It's only natural for questions to be asked. And they should be. I'd love to hear your take on Waco.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:23:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Relax CF. Nobodys figuring anything out from behind a keyboard. Nobody wants anybody thrown under a bus. An unarmed man was tased and shot in the back of the head. It's only natural for questions to be asked. And they should be. I'd love to hear your take on Waco.

Really?  What forum have you been reading?  Cause it 'aint this one.

Looks cool when I highlight random shit in your post, thanks for the neat idea.

Questions, sure.  A slander-fest with zero facts?  Fucking ridiculous.

P.S. STFU, DH.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:28:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'm actually a janitor at Arby's.

I have no problem calling it like I see it.  If somebody's a douche bag, then I tell them to their face.  Most people aren't.  But when the time is right, I'll be the first person in line to tell somebody to fuck right off.

Last time I checked, I hadn't given up my ability to speak my fucking mind.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:06:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"We better stop, hey, what's that sound?"
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:17:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"We better stop, hey, what's that sound?"

"Paranoia strikes deep"
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:52:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I hate Arby's...

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:16:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Nobodys figuring anything out from behind a keyboard. Nobody wants anybody thrown under a bus.

A forum member deeming that all LE in Snohomish county are unqualified to play with "big boy toys" and should be disarmed of their "bang sticks", while presumably expecting that they go about their normal duties, comes pretty close to throwing them under a bus.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:19:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate Arby's...

Arbys is running a freebie Wednesday promotion now till August!

Arby’s Wednesday Freebies Calendar

JUNE
17 - Free Regular Sidekickers® with any sandwich purchase
24 - Free Regular Roast Beef with any soft drink purchase

JULY
1 - Free Regular Beef ‘n Cheddar with any soft drink purchase
8 - Free Orange Cream Swirl Shake with any sandwich purchase
15 - Free Regular Roast Beef with any soft drink purchase
22 - Free Roastburger with any soft drink purchase
29 - Free Iced FruiTea with any sandwich purchase

AUGUST
5 - Free Regular Roast Beef with any soft drink purchase
12 - Free Roast Chicken Club with any soft drink purchase
19 - Free Iced FruiTea with any sandwich purchase
26 - Free Regular Beef ‘n Cheddar with any soft drink purchase

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nobodys figuring anything out from behind a keyboard. Nobody wants anybody thrown under a bus.

A forum member deeming that all LE in Snohomish county are unqualified to play with "big boy toys" and should be disarmed of their "bang sticks", while presumably expecting that they go about their normal duties, comes pretty close to throwing them under a bus.

Well that's Grumpy. Not the whole forum. It's a really fucked up situation. Emotions run high with these kind of things. When I grew up the cop would have pulled you out of the car, bought you a cup of coffee and brought you home.
Ask me how I know?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:41:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Apparently we can only tell the ramster we are sorry he lost a friend in teh other theread. That kind of pales in comparison to those that have lost a loved one. Parents, children, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, (ex-wife ) etc. We've all lost friends and we all know what it's like.

Quoted:
Please enlighten us on the civil capacity you serve in.

Let us start with the definition of civil.

of citizens in their ordinary capacity, or of the ordinary life and affairs of citizens, as distinguished from military and ecclesiastical life and affairs.

So unless I serve in a religious capacity or in the military, I serve in a civil capacity. Just like everyone else.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#46]
I was on KOMO at 11

Still bragging about the dumpster sex.  Give it a rest.  Everyone has boinked in a dumpster once or twice...
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently we can only tell the ramster we are sorry he lost a friend in teh other theread. That kind of pales in comparison to those that have lost a loved one. Parents, children, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, (ex-wife ) etc. We've all lost friends and we all know what it's like.

Then one would think that people wouldn't complain that it's being asked for side arguments to be taken somewhere else other than his memorial/remembrance thread?

No, that's not what everyone might think. Some might think that a lack of discussion of the issues only leaves room for the "I'm sorry for your loss" type comments. Rather pithy if you ask me, but I'm an asshole. None of the people I've known that have died, have died under these kind of sircumstances. If they had, I can guarantee you I wouldn't demand my thread only be dedicated to the kissing of my ass. I would be discussing the issues, guranteed. Anything else is just attention whoring.

If I were to post a thread about my brother being killed by muslim extremists, I can assure you I would be talking about the rag headed sons a bitches, not looking for sympathy. Since I can't speak for the ramster and how he responds to issues, and because you asked, I brought it here.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#49]
You know, sometimes I'm astounded by the lack of respect given to assholes. It's not easy being an asshole. The preparation, the years of learning from other assholes, the social obstacles that must be overcome and the time involved are overwhelming. That's why many aspire to be an asshole and only fall short. Many reaching no further than deuschebag status. A real asshole knows that he's an asshole and wears others contempt as a badge of honor. So the next time you feel inclined to call somebody an asshole, mean it. And realize he didn't get that way sitting around in a Mumu eating Kentucky Fried Chicken all day or working at a Chinese joint in the mall..
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:17:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I was on KOMO at 11

Still bragging about the dumpster sex.  Give it a rest.  Everyone has boinked in a dumpster once or twice...

not everyone
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top