Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 2:24:45 PM EDT
The guv never offered me cash when my garage burned to the ground.

Guess I shouldn't have sent them letters to him , huh, .

If he felt that bad about it , I guess he could empty out his warchest  and really rebuild . HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:21:12 PM EDT
[#2]
You have the buying vote thing right, I ought to get my wife to sing in their  " Choir"  Then maybe we get some cash? HAHHAHHA

I didn't build a " Church" either.   Unless I get a NFP exemption for the "Great Black Rifle , Fuck DEM dems "  Garage of Brotherhood  I guess I'm SOL .

Time to go eat  , then I'm going to watch, Heat , Me My Self  Irene ,or Kelly's heros at my buddy's house.    

Or maybe I will go pass out  in his garage after help rebuild his small block.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:12:25 PM EDT
[#4]
If you start forgetting that the lifters go in before you put the intake on, you know it's time to stop drinking

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:18:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If you start forgetting that the lifters go in before you put the intake on, you know it's time to stop drinking

WIZZO

It's when you forget the pistons go in before you put the heads on that you have to worry.

Intake sets are cheap.

Head gasket sets aren't.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:02:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If he felt that bad about it , I guess he could empty out his warchest  and really rebuild . HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

I would say its a good bet that 99% of the time, I have no idea wht the fuck you're talking about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:00:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would say its a good bet that 99% of the time, I have no idea wht the fuck you're talking about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It must be nice to live so far from Daleyville that the local news isn't 90% about the sh$t happening on the south side. Da Governor wants to use your taxes dollars to rebuild  a "historically important" church on the south side. I he thinks that while religon should be out of government, it is okay for government to be in religon.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:33:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

WIZZO

Or the push rods. Doh!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:34:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WIZZO

Or the push rods. Doh!

Wait....pushrods slip through the heads. Been a wile guys....nevermind.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:27:22 AM EDT
[#10]
St Michaels Church in Wheaton, IL was destroyed by an arsonist  a few years ago. I cant imagine why our govoner didnt give their surburban, white, Catholic church $1,000,000 to rebuild. Er, uh, I mean to help the school.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:33:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Wait....pushrods slip through the heads. Been a wile guys....nevermind.

I was gonna say...

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:42:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah and guess where all the parishoners get to go to church in the meantime??? Oh yeah..that would be A Rainbow PUSH facility....Hmmmmmmm...votes bought!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Double Tap!! Sorry....
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:32:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It must be nice to live so far from Daleyville that the local news isn't 90% about the sh$t happening on the south side. Da Governor wants to use your taxes dollars to rebuild  a "historically important" church on the south side. I he thinks that while religon should be out of government, it is okay for government to be in religon.

Ahh, well now it makes a little more sense. But you can see where if one didnt know that then the original post would just seem like gibberish.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:06:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone know where to get push rod bearings?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:32:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

It's on the shelf,  just past the muffler bearings, next to the bottles of turn signal fluid and oil pressure.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's on the shelf,  just past the muffler bearings, next to the bottles of turn signal fluid and oil pressure.

Right behind the Kinuter Valve box.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:40:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

You didn't pray in it often enough.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Perhaps God was punishing Blago for mis deeds..  HEHEhehe ha
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:18:46 PM EDT
[#20]
I' m Lutheran. My sign is Cancer. Ski are the last 3 letters in my last name.   Whats not to like?

Is our Gov a racist?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top