Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/1/2006 2:30:35 PM EDT
On the way back from the post office this morning I stopped in at Black Rifle Armory. I wanted to stop in and see what they had to offer. I've been looking to get a stripped lower so I can start building a rifle.

I had been looking at the Stag Arms lowers that AimSurplus sells, cause they were cheap and had a decent reputation. Even though they were right at $100 after transfer fee and security check I was looking at something closer to $150, and I figured if I could get one locally and circumvent the transfer fee at least, then I'd be in better shape. Besides, I'd rather spend money locally if it's going to cost the same.

I asked, and they had a complete Colt lower without stock for $259. That was more than I was looking to spend though, and I was about to say "thanks" and leave when we spotted some stripped RRA lowers in another case. These were only $129 a piece and more in my price range. So I bought two.

I reckon in a month or two, I'll have a complete rifle together.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:19:40 PM EDT
If your lookin for a M4 type upper,I've got a nice bushy that needs a home.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:03:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bthp223:
If your lookin for a M4 type upper,I've got a nice bushy that needs a home.

I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to assemble the uppers or just buy an upper package, regardless, I will be looking for an upper pretty soon, say in a few weeks or so. What are the details on it? Got any pics?
Top Top