Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/15/2004 5:22:05 PM EST
considering work in the manchester or nashua area,but I want to live "in the sticks".. Is this possible within 45 minutes to manchester or nashua?--thanks
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:05:30 PM EST
Yes, its possible, more so regarding Manchester, 45 minutes north can put you in the sticks for sure
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:15:58 PM EST
Brookline, Hollis and Milford areas are pretty "Sticksy" too if you end up more in the Nashua area ... Always seems that the best "sticks" towns are a minimum of 2 towns away from any of the major highways. I've been in the Nashua area since 1995 and it's starting to feel a bit overcrowded (I think the final nail in the coffin was when they bulldozed the Green Ridge Turkey Farm aqnd put up a Barnes & Noble).
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:09:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By AshNH:
Brookline, Hollis and Milford areas are pretty "Sticksy" too if you end up more in the Nashua area ... Always seems that the best "sticks" towns are a minimum of 2 towns away from any of the major highways. I've been in the Nashua area since 1995 and it's starting to feel a bit overcrowded (I think the final nail in the coffin was when they bulldozed the Green Ridge Turkey Farm aqnd put up a Barnes & Noble).

I agree, get about 20 miles from a highway, lots more open land and lots cheaper to own some of it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:59:43 AM EST
thanks guys, appreciate the input. Live Free or Die!!!
Top Top