Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2009 3:04:17 PM EST
I was on I44 going through Fenton and saw a white pickup with an NRA sticker and a bolt face logo on the back window. I tried to wave, but had a handful of Jack-In-The-Box cheeseburger at the time.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 4:44:01 AM EST
There is a JIB in MO?

Where? I haven't been to JIB since I was stationed in San Diego.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 4:46:03 AM EST
ST louis my friend. They also have Rally's there. Sometimes I make a trip just for the tacos of jack in the crack.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:41:36 AM EST
Originally Posted By mydogsnameisruger:
There is a JIB in MO?

Where? I haven't been to JIB since I was stationed in San Diego.

Also, St. Louis has BELLY BOMBERS! White Castle pulled out of K.C. around twenty years ago.

PursuitSS
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:29:27 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 7:52:02 AM EST
Lolz...I live within walking distance of JIB and White Castle...

When family comes in from the east coast the first thing they do is raid the JIB drive-thru
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:05:39 AM EST
Now if we only had an in and out burger
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 9:01:56 AM EST
Originally Posted By Rob_xiix:
Now if we only had an in and out burger

+1

I always stop there when in Vegas.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 10:39:06 AM EST
JIB in Cuba and Sullivan of all places.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 10:48:49 AM EST
Got a Jack in the Box in Union, less than 4 miles from me. Probably only about 5 miles from GoGop.

Some of us are blessed.

My wife likes the fajita pita.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 11:33:15 AM EST
JIB in Troy and Warrenton also.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 11:43:07 AM EST
JIB in Washington Mo now, they also got a Lion's Choice. Sun Drop at the fountain, Yum.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 11:57:57 AM EST
Wait, you guys are serious? You don't have jack in the box or white castle on the other side of the state? Do you have steak 'n' shake at least? I feel like a king living in St. Louis all of a sudden. I could feel mighty fancy eatin' some jack in the box tacos.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:11:40 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/1/2009 12:12:33 PM EST by Brother_Kane]
Originally Posted By eric10mm:
Originally Posted By PursuitSS:
White Castle pulled out of K.C. around twenty years ago.

has it been that long? I still miss "sliders". And no, the frozen ones from the grocery store are not the same.

It has not been that long as WC pulled out (of Grandview anyway) in the mid 1990's so it is more like 15 years ago.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:04:54 PM EST
Blue Springs had a White Castle up until about 10 years ago. Is our money not good enough?
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:48:04 PM EST
I remember White Castle from Kentucky. I could eat a bag full of them little gut bombs.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:04:19 PM EST
I just stopped at Bowles Ave. and had White Castle on the way home from dropping the wife at the airport......already ate a Pepcid to try an tame the "gut bomb" lol

She prefers I only eat them when she's on the way out of town
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:24:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By Brother_Kane:

has it been that long? I still miss "sliders". And no, the frozen ones from the grocery store are not the same.

It has not been that long as WC pulled out (of Grandview anyway) in the mid 1990's so it is more like 15 years ago.
That's what I remembered.

There's some tax return place in there now.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:50:09 PM EST

Didn't eat there that often but I really miss White Castle, esp the one in Grandview.
It was one of the best places to grab a bit to eat after a late night of socializing. Mickey D's = (strictly last resort as it is 24hrs), Taco Bell always results in assplosions the next day, the Wendy's in Grandview is staffed by a bunch of order mangling fvcktarded non English speaking mexican'ts (& only open till ~2am like Taco Hell), IHOP is slower than hell & there's a reason Waffle House is commonly referred to as the "Aweful Waffle". The Perkins is now some Chinese place with only normal daytime hours, the Shoney's is ??? dental clinic or something?

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 7:01:56 PM EST
They're all around St. Louis, but I don't think they go as far West as Columbia. Probably Wentzville or someplace like that.

Sooooo, nobody is going to admit being the one I saw on the highway?
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 7:07:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By RiffRandall:

Didn't eat there that often but I really miss White Castle, esp the one in Grandview.
It was one of the best places to grab a bit to eat after a late night of socializing. Mickey D's = (strictly last resort as it is 24hrs), Taco Bell always results in assplosions the next day, the Wendy's in Grandview is staffed by a bunch of order mangling fvcktarded non English speaking mexican'ts (& only open till ~2am like Taco Hell), IHOP is slower than hell & there's a reason Waffle House is commonly referred to as the "Aweful Waffle". The Perkins is now some Chinese place with only normal daytime hours, the Shoney's is ??? dental clinic or something?

I won't even commit on how many mornings I would find the inside of my car littered with those little boxes after a night of socializing.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 7:11:47 PM EST
Waffle House for drunk food.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 7:25:35 PM EST
I have to hit the White Castle in Corydon, Indiana on the way to and from Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot! Right on the Highway, I'll never forget the first time my oldest son was with me when we stopped on the way to the Creek, he had never been to a White Castle and couldn't figure out why I ordered eight sandwiches.

PursuitSS
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:13:34 AM EST
I'll be honest with ya'll, I wouldn't care if WC fell into the Abyss of Hell, never to be seen again. Their food sucks, it smells bad, and I get dry heaves just driving past it, smelling the poisoned air around it.

LONG LIVE MCDONALDS!!!!!!!!!!!

WC will not survive the FAST FOOD WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:56:35 AM EST

You got that right! I moved up to Iowa around 18 years ago and that's the only kind of WC you can get up here. No JIB or Imo's Pizza and the only Steak n Shake we had closed last year. Wife can't understand why I like WC so much. Being from Iowa she never had the experience of going there after a night of drinking. Now when we go visit family in St. Louis I make it a point to hit one of these fine establishments.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:59:38 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2009 4:08:30 AM EST by jb1]
Anyone know if there is still a naugles tacos around the stl area anymore?
BTW JIB rocks for tacos after you have been drinking all night.
Steak-n-shake is good after you wake up with a hangover.

Update: Never mind on the naugles taco thing. I just did a google and they are now Del Taco. One is berkley and 2 in down in the stl city. Forget that I don't need tacos that bad.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:18:57 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2009 4:19:12 AM EST by Rob_xiix]
I think there is a del taco on the opposite side of the highway from the airport. Unless its closed in the last year.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:04:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By GoGop:
They're all around St. Louis, but I don't think they go as far West as Columbia. Probably Wentzville or someplace like that.

Sooooo, nobody is going to admit being the one I saw on the highway?

If it had been Indpendence, and a school bus yellow S-10. It would have been me!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:13:53 PM EST
Originally Posted By jb1:
Anyone know if there is still a naugles tacos around the stl area anymore?
BTW JIB rocks for tacos after you have been drinking all night.
Steak-n-shake is good after you wake up with a hangover.

Update: Never mind on the naugles taco thing. I just did a google and they are now Del Taco. One is berkley and 2 in down in the stl city. Forget that I don't need tacos that bad.

Is one of them still at Grand and Gravois? Definitely not worth going there. Just do Taco bell instead.

BTW - I had to go up to St. Louis today, so I ate at the Fenton JITB again.
(Two cheeseburgers and some curly fries).
Top Top