Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 4:32:35 AM EDT
This morning i got an IM back from my friend 1shott who payed for me a membership after i had already payed for one and it didn't get activated....... well  he still hasn't gotten any word from the higher ups on arfcom about a refund / no word at all best i can tell.......

he had a copy of my receipt and his ...........

anyway i just wanted to gripe and say this will most likely be the last time i ever pay for a membership........it's not a tub of money but it's still money none the less and since
another team member who has been around a lot longer than me and pays for a platnum(sp) account cant get a response i cant see me getting one

anyway i just wanted to gripe cause my mangina hurts this morning....... something about not getting what you pay for stick's in my craw
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:01:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:06:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I sure do.... You will have an IM as soon as i pull it up...
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:53:56 AM EDT
[#3]
bitch-bitch-bitch.............., I understand you man, I hate buying anything over the net, I prefer to call and talk to someone when possible to place orders,

Hell this morning I drive up to sportsmans warehouse to buy some reloading stuff, lee case length guage, primers ect.,

well their all out of 223/9mm shell holders and 223 gauges, so thats a bust, their winchester primers went up to $18.50/k, and the dude tells me they'll probably go up again soon, don't really care for the cci SRPs(bad experiance once) but the SRPs are still $16/k so I buy 4k would have bought more but thats all that were on the shelf, also bought 1k each of large and small pistol primers, gonna give them another chance, if I have any problems this time, I'll just stay with the winchesters from now on,

checked out the price on hornaday 50gr vmax and spsx, I'm gonna try out the spsx and see how it works, its almost $3/box cheaper, and if the spsx performs half as well as the vmax, then I'll be using them.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:13:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
bitch-bitch-bitch.............., I understand you man, I hate buying anything over the net, I prefer to call and talk to someone when possible to place orders,

Hell this morning I drive up to sportsmans warehouse to buy some reloading stuff, lee case length guage, primers ect.,

well their all out of 223/9mm shell holders and 223 gauges, so thats a bust, their winchester primers went up to $18.50/k, and the dude tells me they'll probably go up again soon, don't really care for the cci SRPs(bad experiance once) but the SRPs are still $16/k so I buy 4k would have bought more but thats all that were on the shelf, also bought 1k each of large and small pistol primers, gonna give them another chance, if I have any problems this time, I'll just stay with the winchesters from now on,

checked out the price on hornaday 50gr vmax and spsx, I'm gonna try out the spsx and see how it works, its almost $3/box cheaper, and if the spsx performs half as well as the vmax, then I'll be using them.

I got my brass in yesterday...... havent even opened it up yet to see what it looks like
man i'm dreading doing the primer pockets

I put about 500 -45 cases into the tumbler and I deprimed another 500 rnds of 45 this morning to put in the tumbler after those get done........ If you see a good deal on brass for 45 acp let me know........... I'm either counting wrong or i've gotten real lazy picking up my brass.... I've only got about 3k or i cant find the other stuff.... which is a possibility  ...... but on the upside i did find some of my 45 bullets that i've caught
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:03:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I got my brass in yesterday...... havent even opened it up yet to see what it looks like
man i'm dreading doing the primer pockets

If you see a good deal on brass for 45 acp let me know........... I'm either counting wrong or i've gotten real lazy picking up my brass.... I've only got about 3k or i cant find the other stuff.... which is a possibility  ...... but on the upside i did find some of my 45 bullets that i've caught

man I've sized, deprimed and swaged PP on about 500 cases, gotta get off my ass and get busy, as for 45acp brass, I'm real short, I've only got about 500 pieces left, I bought 3k gr1 once fired of it in early 90s for like $50, I don't know if you could get a k of grade 3 for that now, I don't see it advertized that much anymore,

been shooting 40 smith alot more than 45acp these days, brass runs $17/k (gr3 once fired), leads $7/200 and it uses the same powder and a 1.5 gr lighter load than what my lead acp does, and its about half the cost to load.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:38:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Nobody takes advantage of my kiss ass.  Tell me who to contact....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top