Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 12:11:33 PM EDT
I used to be broke from buying AR parts and building rifles. Now I'm paying $100.00 a pint for paint & buying drills, abrasive pads, MEK, hammers, bolt cutters and my tools keep disappearing into his toolbox, never to be seen (by me) again. I WANT MY CLAMP!!!!!

And, of course, as soon as I get into AKs, the price of ammo doubles. All the time he has an evil smile on his face, like he's the Wolf Ammo factory rep.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#1]
From all the taxes i pay I am beginning to believe I am funding the entire state and all it's dependents,  so why should   R-32 care what something costs ?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:17:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
From all the taxes i pay I am beginning to believe I am funding the entire state and all it's dependents,  so why should   R-32 care what something costs ?

I say we go raid his ammo bunker.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:20:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I say we go raid his ammo bunker.

Right now would be a good time to do it...

I have the paint, but as far as tools, Im not sure I have any of those.

Whatcha missing?...( Im looking right now, I have your clamp...that thing is cool, I may just steal that!, I have your rivot smooshers, and the half bottle of paint ~that dont work very good on these receivers~ )

I know I still need to give you some cash for paint also.

Face it dude....

You need me
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, let's see....

My uber clamp...
I had to buy more drill bits after you packed up the first batch...
I still haven't bent my flat, since you won't bring the deadblow back to the shop...
You still haven't brought back the Anal lube and buttplugs...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:38:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well, let's see....

My uber clamp...
I had to buy more drill bits after you packed up the first batch...
I still haven't bent my flat, since you won't bring the deadblow back to the shop...
You still haven't brought back the Anal lube and buttplugs...

I think the drill bits are in the shop somewhere in a metal box...

If I would have known you were going to play with mark, I would have just dropped off the tool box...

Tell ya what...

I will clean it all up tonight and just leave the tool box at EOP's.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:03:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I picked up 4 clamps today while cleaning the shop. One of them is surely yours Bunny.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I picked up 4 clamps today while cleaning the shop. One of them is surely yours Bunny.

You cleaned the shop?

Don't get all worked up about my whining. If it wasn't about the tools, I'd have to find something else.

ETA: LaBunny has a migraine headache. I'm hanging around for a while in case she needs some help. Sometimes she has trouble with walking, standing up and the like.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:18:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Cleaning is a relative term. There is a path now.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

ETA: LaBunny has a migraine headache. I'm hanging around for a while in case she needs some help. Sometimes she has trouble with walking, standing up and the like.

Ask her if she wants to trade, I have been barfing my guts out since yesterday morning, and have sent gallons of diarrhea to the treatment plant. Splitting headache, and I slept all day yesterday, and am still tired.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ask her if she wants to trade, I have been barfing my guts out since yesterday morning, and have sent gallons of diarrhea to the treatment plant. Splitting headache, and I slept all day yesterday, and am still tired.

You must be tired, you're more co-operative and cheerful than usual.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:36:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You must be tired, you're more co-operative and cheerful than usual.

You should come over here and rub my feet.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top