Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 1:34:25 PM EDT
Can anyone help me out?  The cheapest I have found is over 33 cents per round for the 30.06.  That's twice what I should be paying for reloadable ammo in that caliber.  

If you have a place you know that has a good deal, or if you want to sell some by tomorrow, post it here.  I need about 500 rounds of each, but I'll take what I can get my hands on.  

ETA:   I need it by tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:19:04 PM EDT
[#1]
You can get a 500 round box from jgsales for $88.50.  Buy two and its $79.95 per 500.  They also have Yugo 8mm, 450 rounds for $38.25 or $36.00 per if you buy two.

www.jgsales.com
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#2]
The word for today is "Handload".
Ammo is never any farther away than the Rock Chucker or the Dillon.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I can help you out on the 8mm.  Everything I have is berdan primed and corrosive.  Send me a PM if interested, I'm on the far east side of valley.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top