Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2012 12:19:09 PM EDT
like the title says. Easy E had one on EE (lots of "E"s) but forgot to post that it was sold. anybody have one in good shape? how about $100?
Link Posted: 3/17/2012 1:15:45 PM EDT
[#1]
U calin' me out, bro?  U wanna come at me, bro?

I'm just fucking with you. I got mine from Armygear.net. I think they're on sale for $100 for good.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/17/2012 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#2]
You could try these guys, they are local and had some when a buddy went there a few weeks back. They are over in the EV. I have no idea on their pricing though. $100 is a steal for the MSS, the guy that was selling them for $99 on the EE could have easily sold them for $150 and still had them flying off the shelves.

www.eastvalleymilitarysurplus.us
Link Posted: 3/17/2012 9:53:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Those seem like great prices. I traded for mine but have a goretex shell in acu I could trade for if you need it. It is not really a spare and is in a pack but if you need it I will work with you, being from AZ and all. LMK, JD
Link Posted: 3/17/2012 10:37:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Armygear has em for $100, but Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet has em in unissued condition for $150 if you'd rather not sleep in somebody else's funk.
Link Posted: 3/18/2012 9:21:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Here you go.

Used:

http://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com/Tennier-Industries-Modular-Sleep-System-4-Pc-Sys.html

New:

http://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com/Tennier-Industries-Universal-Camouflage-Modular-Sleep-System-4-Piece-Systems-SKU5121.html

Uncle Sam's Retail is part of Government Liquidation, which is the company I work for.  So, supporting them does help your local economy because our home/support office is right here in Scottsdale.
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 12:19:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Ranger Joe's has a copy for $70.
Link Posted: 3/22/2012 5:42:41 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks much!!!
Link Posted: 3/22/2012 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#8]
You didn't buy the copy did you? $30 extra is cheap insurance for getting one you know is real and you know you can count on.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 8:18:03 PM EDT
[#9]
buying the one from uncle sams today, rather have a used genuine one anyday.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 9:53:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Please let me know how the transaction goes.  I'm just an IT guy but I support our customer service dept and they're right down stairs if I need to contact anyone.  Shipping is via USPS priority and I have a friend who has ordered from us twice in the last few weeks and has been very happy with the timeliness of the shipping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top