Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2005 3:55:14 PM EDT
Deal Pending--

OK, here goes.  I would like to demo an ACOG TA01 4x32.  I dont come across to many besides the gunshows or at CMMG and would like to try one out for a weekend before dropping 700+ on one.  It can be either the TA01 or TA01NSN.  Finish/Condition of ACOG does not matter as long as the optics are in good working order. I am mainly looking to mount this on a flat top, so I need the flat top mount too????  If you are thinking abt selling yours, this would be a great time to make a little cash w/minimal risk.

I am proposing 100.00 cash + I will pay shipping both ways, or if FTF, I'll give you the shipping costs in cash too 120.00 total??  I need to rec it by Sept 8th or 9th and will return it on Sept 12th.    

I have great feedback on AR15.com, ebay (100+), as well as I've been a moderator on www.GlockTalk.com for approx 7 years.  I prob have a few people in the Hometown/Missouri that would vouch for me too if needed??? :)

I'm open to any suggestions as to making this transaction smooth for both parties.

scottMO
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Scott is good people he will do what he says, at least he better with me vouching for him!

You will be good won't you Scott?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#2]
You bet and thanks for the voucher.  I've got someone who will do the deal as listed.

Good to have you back and it will be even better to have you back in person!!

scottMO  
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#3]
It is great to be back! And will be even better to be back in person!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:39:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't help you with this, but I still owe you some jerky.

My recepie has gotten better and better, and as such, it disappears so very quickly every time I make it.

Are you still at the same address?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Snax!!

still the same addy.

scottMO
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:09:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hey Snax!!

still the same addy.

scottMO

I'll hook you up on the next batch.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top