Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 6:57:05 PM EDT
Was wanting to know if any Ohio guys here owns there own painting buissness. If so let me know. I need my house painted and would rather give someone here the work. They need to be able to do very, very, (can't stress this enough), VERY, good at drywall repair, and nail pop repair. Money is not an issue but a high end quailty job (get it done right the first time) is an absolute must. Let me know if any one here is a painter. If not if you know someone who is a TOP NOTCH painter please let me know. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:42:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Put that thought on hold for a couple hrs...  My in-laws coming over this afternoon,  him and his dad, 2 brothers did/ paint, wife seems think in-laws 1 brother has his own paint...

You in the Montgomery/Miami Co ?  He is Covington, west of Troy...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:35:09 PM EDT
[#2]
if your Dayton or South of Dayton, i know a gun who has had his own painting business for 20 years, and he is a member here, he is waiting on his 01 ffl and is doing painting again while he's waiting, he is really really good, if you r Dayton or south IM me i will give you his info.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top