Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2005 9:40:39 PM EDT
What should I tell him if I talk to him?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:40:08 AM EDT
[#1]
"Thank you for protecting our 2nd Amendment rights."

"What the hell are y'all going to do about illegal immigration???"

Delay is a good guy.  Don't be afraid to press him on the illegal immigration.

CMOS
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:25:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:54:38 AM EDT
[#3]
ask him what he's going to do about the sporting purpose clause.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:11:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.  

Let him know I'm tired of all the damned border jumpers.  Either they tighten the borders or he might as well quit trying to run for office.  Not a chance in hell illegals will vote for repubs.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:15:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Tell him he needs to get rid of the importation ban, or do something serious about the border issue.  Either/or, I dont care, just getatleast one of them donethis.  If he does, I'll pimp his vote.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:20:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Well I met Tom today. All I really got a chance to tell him myself was thanks for protecting the 2nd amendment. During his speech he talked about illegal immigration for about 20 or 30 minuets. He basically said that they know something really needs to be done and they are working on stuff like building walls, ect, and using motion detectors, satellites and unmanned surveillance aircraft to monitor boarder activity. He also briefly mentioned militia groups and talked about how it shouldn’t take so long (30+ days) to get illegal immigrants back to their country
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top