BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2005 12:06:26 PM EDT
My Bad

Why can't we all just get along?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#1]
If the shotgun was produced after 1899 it was not legal to ship to you.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:16:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Black powder, muzzle stuffer. Shame too, cause it looked like a Damascus barrel. I'd never seen a BP shotty with a single barrel before so I agreed to help my s/son with the deal. He had a seperate auction for the stock triggers and the lock, but it was ended early by ebay due to wording issues and ebays panties being all wadded up. More rust than finish, but it would have looked purdy hanging with all the old stuff on the wall.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:46:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Bummer.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:47:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Naw, it wasn't your fault, CV jumped in and played the missinformed fool.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 2:31:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:47:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Definately postal fraud, bro.  Too bad when a guy goes for help and gets shit on like that.  Have you contacted ebay?  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:54:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I contacted eBay, but they are slow at best. I am getting ready to get with the company lawyer and see if he'll advise my best course. Oh well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top