Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 6/23/2003 8:46:48 PM EDT
I grew up in Greenwood and I might be moving back soon. Anyone know any good gunshops around the area?

Thanks,

Joshua
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 8:06:19 AM EDT
On that side of town try Albro's, a couple blocks south of 465 on Emerson, next to the laundromat. I've bought ammo there, but not guns. He seems to have a pretty good selection, especially considering the size of the store, and good prices on the things I looked at.

There's also a shop on the south side of Greenwood somewhere. Went there once with my father-in-law to look at gun safes, but I don't think I could find it again. South of Main, and west of 31 is all I remember.

A little further away, but there's Plainfield Shooting Supply on US40, just east of the Galyans and 267, behind the bank. Got a scope, ammo, and some other stuff there. Good selection and prices and he'll deal a little on some things.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 8:23:18 AM EDT
Elmore's at 135 and County Line. I know some folks don't like him, but he's a good dude in my book.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 9:22:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By QuietShootr:
Elmore's at 135 and County Line. I know some folks don't like him, but he's a good dude in my book.

He ripped me off. Sold me a 'pre-ban' Colt, that really wasn't. Avoid him at all cost. Stick with Albro's, they're great to deal with, and have great prices.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 9:34:38 AM EDT
Did you try to get your money back?
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 4:49:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/12/2003 4:29:23 PM EDT by Exmarine]
C&p is a great guy to deal with as well as good as albro's I deal with both and they are great.
And I would recommend avoid elmores guys a bit shady and I've heard to many things now not to give some of it credence.
C&P is on U.S. in whiteland in east of the highway
take a look great guys to deal with
Top Top