Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 6:34:44 PM EDT
Would any members like to get together for a beer or shoot???

JR Merritt
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#1]
We have people in Spokane? Everyone seems to be wetside for the most part, but there are a couple board members at least from that area.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:51:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you found a house yet ? or are you doing the apartment thing... If you wan't to come down to the rifle club thursday at 5pm and shoot some pistol I could sign you in as a guest, we run a semi formal pistol practice session.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:49:00 PM EDT
[#3]
How's it going tangeant?

Yes I would like to meet up on Thursday can you give me directions to the range?

Nah no house yet, doing the extend stay route for now. I will make a decision soon regarding house or apartment.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:48:18 AM EDT
[#4]
To get to the range go west on Francis and follow it down the hill to the right as it turns into highway 211. Take a left at the sign for " Riverside State Park/ Bowl and Pitcher " onto Rifle Club Rd. At the end of rifle club road is the main entrance to the club.  
Francis is the main E - W north side street, if your in the valley take the freeway into town and take the Division St. or  Maple St. exit and go North, take a left on Francis.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top