Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 10/1/2014 7:22:56 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/1/2014 7:23:43 PM EST by TonyTiger76]
He admits to having smoked the ganja. Handled the question better than Malloy too.

How much you want to bet that Foley deep down inside embraces freedom more than Malloy does, but the state of affairs in CT warrants appeasing D's, R's and I's and doesn't leave much for brutal honesty.

I can see Foley being OK with legalization if the climate were right but I believe Malloy really does want to "ban everything for the children".
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:35:25 PM EST
Fucking 6000 dead mexicans every year, thousands of combined man-years in prison sentences every year, and all sorts or other bullshit for a damn plant that only the already biggest losers will ever get so connected to that they HAVE to have it to do anything.

It's illegal, but it's everywhere. As I have progressed through my life from high school, to college, to professional, all that has happened is that I have access to better weed. This shit isn't going anywhere. Just legalize it already.

And don't be a fag like Bill Clinton and do the whole "I didn't inhale" bullshit. What a copout. Fuck that. If you inhaled, (and I know you did) be fucking proud of it. If you don't want to do it anymore, don't.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:48:01 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/1/2014 7:49:18 PM EST by cavgunner]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By matthardcore:
Fucking 6000 dead mexicans every year, thousands of combined man-years in prison sentences every year, and all sorts or other bullshit for a damn plant that only the already biggest losers will ever get so connected to that they HAVE to have it to do anything.

It's illegal, but it's everywhere. As I have progressed through my life from high school, to college, to professional, all that has happened is that I have access to better weed. This shit isn't going anywhere. Just legalize it already.

And don't be a fag like Bill Clinton and do the whole "I didn't inhale" bullshit. What a copout. Fuck that. If you inhaled, (and I know you did) be fucking proud of it. If you don't want to do it anymore, don't.
View Quote

Yup

That would be libertarian as hell

DMB SuX
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:58:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By cavgunner:

DMB SuX[
View Quote

TRUTH!
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:14:49 PM EST

View Quote

We really need to get together. All I get is the bush.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:24:23 PM EST
Originally Posted By ewetstone:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

So. Where you guys want to meet?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:29:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/1/2014 10:30:01 PM EST by ewetstone]
Originally Posted By conndcj:

View All Quotes

Anytime/place....I'm in West Hartford. IM me.

Umm...anytime, absolutely. Place...like to be within 30-40 minutes of Hartford.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:34:19 PM EST

View All Quotes

Entrapment conndcj......back off
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:35:45 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/1/2014 8:37:15 PM EST by ewetstone]

View All Quotes

Well Matt, the jig's up.

Our carefully devised plan has been exposed.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:51:31 PM EST
It's a trap!
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:22:24 PM EST

View Quote

Malloy pulled the "just once" crap at the debate last night. I know people who went to HS with him who can vouch (as much as is possible) for that. Said he was clean. Too clean. I don't trust people who are too clean.

Foley seemed kind of excited to get asked.

Too bad CT can't be honest with itself. Or this country in general. But specifically, CT. No politician will go on record saying that they want drugs and machine guns to be legal. Ain't gonna happen.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:23:00 PM EST

DMB SuX
View Quote

You suck.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:26:20 PM EST

View All Quotes

Entrapment? Who? Me? Well I never. I will bid good evening to you Sir.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:32:18 PM EST
I should note that I don't partake.

But the access is there. Connections just make themselves.

LawyerBud. Shit looks like Marzipan.

Hey DJC don't worry about us, there are some legislators that have money that smells like Otto's jacket.

jus sayin...
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:54:16 PM EST

Hey DJC don't worry about us, there are some legislators that have money that smells like Otto's jacket.

jus sayin...
View Quote

Yeah...Partook.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:08:24 PM EST

jus sayin...
View Quote

I can't imagine a scenario where I would worry about anyone here.

Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:11:13 PM EST

Just sayin'.
View All Quotes

jus sayin...

Just sayin'.

Yes, we know.
Top Top