Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 3:38:55 PM EDT
This is my second post in the hometown forum...

Have you guy heard Corey Smith????
I've been listening to him for a few months now...he is AWESOME!!!!  I've been drinking a little and his music brings back(as always) so many memories from growing up here and going to UGA...

He is great... have you heard him?

If so, what do you think???

"Every dog has his day..."

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:41:08 PM EDT
[#1]
psssst, you can post anything in here, this is our clubhouse!!

Never heard of him, but that is not saying much. Got a web link or something?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:21:18 PM EDT
[#2]
<-- Never heard of him either

Here's his website though
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:30:28 PM EDT
[#3]
pretty good music, first time hearing of him, like his website says he is flying under the radar
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:42:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
pretty good music, first time hearing of him, like his website says he is flying under the radar

Guy's music is great..you can't beat it for drinking music. It's chill. I'm not a country type of guy. And this isn't country. Rides the line between that and rock/folk/ maybe rap in a way. It's just like the best Ga boy music i've ever heard. The only thing that's EVER come close was Soul Miner's Daughter. Of course, those in the know, know the lead singer, Jennifer Nettles moved on to be a part of SUGARLAND. Other than that...this guy's the real thing...

GA music that's true to the soul of it all... just good stuff guys... If anyone wants any of his track...let me know. I'll email them if possible.  UGA fans will love "Every dog has his day"

Brings a tear to my eye...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:58:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven't heard any of his stuff but if you want good GA soul you can't go wrong with either the Brothers or ARS.

Chris
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I haven't heard any of his stuff but if you want good GA soul you can't go wrong with either the Brothers or ARS.

Chris

I assume you mean allman brothers? If so...FOR SURE!!

Who are Ars? Sorry...just not hitting me in my present state...  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:14:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

I assume you mean allman brothers? If so...FOR SURE!!

Who are Ars? Sorry...just not hitting me in my present state...  

Atlanta Rhythm Section
They did Champagne Jam.

ARH

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:16:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, The Allman Brothers and ARS Is The Atlanta Rhythm Section, the boys from Doraville.

Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top