Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2005 5:07:40 PM EDT
Just in case anybody wants to go let me know.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I would meet you, but I will be in OKC on Sunday, for most of the morning.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:17:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I understand I'm usually tied down with shit but here lately I've been shooting at least every other weekend. Next best thing to bisexual lesbians.

Hey 1shott look at this thread CMP  I thought you might know something about it since you were into garands.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:52:55 PM EDT
[#3]
What time you shooting?  I am in Ada.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:11:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll be going sometime around 11.

I should mention where I shoot you either need 4wd "because of all the rain lately" to get their or ride with me. You might make it in in 2wd but I have had to pull people out before.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:06:21 AM EDT
[#5]
a little late to go today but I would like to go to durant maybe the next time you go out on sunday.  I can bring a bunch of different ammo.  I also have a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and I need to test out the 4wd on it as long as it doesnt get scrathced down th side with tree limbs

What kind of shooting do you usually do in durant?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:25:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll probably go out on the 27th.
I don't shoot at a range I shoot on core property. Where I do most of my shooting distance is out to a 100.
I haven't left yet I've got a killer sinus headache.

My philosophy ON 4WD
4wd don't you know your suposed to drive them like their stolen.
As far as scratches go you can get to the shooting spot's without scartches.
But you can't take it Crow hunting this requires doing what I did three days after buying my new truck Just saying fuck it.  "It's rough on the paint but it's way more fun"

I'm just giving you a hard time about the "New vehicle".  It's the exact reason I've decided never to buy another new 4wd.  Just can't see paying 30k for something I'm going to abuse.

Let me know if your interested in going some time.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I am definately interested.  What kind of guns do you usually shoot?  I have some auto pistols, AR's and AK's and some other stuff along with plenty of ammo for them.

My alergies have been killing me here lately.  The wind has'nt helped either

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:13:41 PM EDT
[#8]
AR's, cetme, shotgun's , pistols  anything that goes bang is good to go.
One of my browning buckmarks always makes the trip.

Let me know if you are interested in the 27th.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah  27th sounds good,  I dont really have any plans for easter anyway.  

IM me or something when it starts to get closer and we can figure something out
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yeah  27th sounds good,  I dont really have any plans for easter anyway.  

IM me or something when it starts to get closer and we can figure something out

UUUUUUhHHHHHHHH hold on I forgot thats easter sunday.

I would shoot on christmas day if it wasn't for my kids and wife.

I will check tonight and see whats up.  I may shoot anyway but can't guarantee anything it will be my little girls first easter. Since I got drunk and passed out on christmas eve  I may have to make up for it.

I will get in touch though.
I usually shoot at least every other weekend so it shouldn't be a problem hooking up.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Haha,  You forgot.   Yeah just let me know next time you plan on going out on sunday.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Dude you dont have an Ak. WTF Everyone should have at least 10.....or so Ak's
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude you dont have an Ak. WTF Everyone should have at least 10.....or so Ak's

I don't keep ak's in my collection. While extremely functional and fun to shoot I've always prefered
the AR."strictly personal prefrance I'm not one of those guys who believes in a magic weapon or caliber for every pupose whatever a person is most comfortable with and deadly with is the weapon for them"
But you never know what a person of vision may have done back in the day when they were dirt cheap.
I've been known to visit the survival forum.

P.S. I do hope the AK build thing gets put together though.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#14]
so how'd the shoot go today?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
so how'd the shoot go today?

Because of my killer headache I just took the buckmark out for a quick run 300 rnds.
Any trigger time is better than none.

And no I have'nt seen or heard from the freaky bisexual chic's. But theirs always hope.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 12:02:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Hello guys....

I am down in kingston 3/4 of the weekends in a year...
How far to tha shootin spot?

What targets do ya shoot? paper?

I have a couple pistols and 1 aR.. I usually do bench shooting with my ar. Varminter.\

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 2:16:04 PM EDT
[#17]
go east on 70 towards durant take a left/north at kiersey corners gas station on right hand side of 70  stay on the blacktop road go threw silo  around a mile or more past silo their will be a road that goes left widowmore it dead ends into core property  "donated by a widow so I've heard"

if you hit 78 you went to far or you could go out by the dikes on the washita thats where I go for distance.

to get to the dikes follow same directions only go straight on to 78 go left take another left on 199
go past fort washita cross bridge hit any of the roads left or right your good to go.

the north dike will be on your right first road past the bridge you can get some distance.

I will be at widowmore some time this weekend but I have know Idea when depends on what my son want's to do.

I will also be going the following weekend on sunday more than likely.

As far as targets go you have to "roll your own ".
I've been working on target stands this week hope these work as well as I think they will.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:37:52 PM EDT
[#18]
anybody ever notice how acmans always got bis, lesbians and dikes in most of his posts, shit I'm thinking of visitin down to colbert way just to see some of these freaky women and get pics and video, hell after a hard day of work or havin fun, just sittin around drinkin and discussin lesbians has to be almost as relaxing as actually watching them, unless ofcourse their present and available....hahahahahahahahahahha....!
hey acman, talkin bout lesbians beats raggin on 1shott's dodge anyday.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Im in stratford, I cant go sunday but get with me sometime and i wil go if i have time.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:25:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
anybody ever notice how acmans always got bis, lesbians and dikes in most of his posts, shit I'm thinking of visitin down to colbert way just to see some of these freaky women and get pics and video, hell after a hard day of work or havin fun, just sittin around drinkin and discussin lesbians has to be almost as relaxing as actually watching them, unless ofcourse their present and available....hahahahahahahahahahha....!

Most of my post's have nothing to do with freaky women
although I do run across some now and then.  I just told you all about one instance
and you/Ndenway cant let it go.

I do carry the video camera every time now just in case.  

hey acman, talkin bout lesbians beats raggin on 1shott's dodge anyday.

If you're looking for freaky women it aint a problem since you have the internet.
When I was single it amazed me how crazy they really are.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:36:07 PM EDT
[#21]
jjust havin some fun with you acman, I was datin this freaky chick up till a few weeks ago, got home one morning and realized she'd been there for a several of weeks with only one change of clothes, I thought I was jokin around with her when I said " hey, arn't you ever going home", and damned if she didn't, which kinda sucks, cause she doesn't want to visit anymore, and I'm getting kinda bored.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top