Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/22/2005 2:48:33 PM EDT
Bigfoot revealed.

All this time I have known what it was but due to the fact everyone looks at you like your crazy when you tell them I kept my mouth shut.

I have known for some time more than likely bigfoot was a black bear. I have never seen one but.
I know for a fact a guy killed one in one of the areas mentioned in some of the other bigfoot threads.

Anyway today a guy calls me up and tells me I need to go buy and see the pics from a mutual aquaintance of ours who hunt's in the same area we do.

I ask is it forest head the big buck he says fuck no it's a big ass black bear .......I beleive the pics show the bear destroying a feeder and eating corn.

Anyway I'll try to get the pics and scan them.

Moves real fast when it want's to........... dig's in trash hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like black bear not bigfoot to me.

Concho chiken mans ass.....................

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:22:38 PM EDT
dept. of wildlifes shown some video of black bears on pbs several times, mostly in SE OK, but some have been taped by grand lake and around lakes murray and texoma, I've personly never seen one in OK. but I've seen a few up in wyomning and they appeared to be large dogs, till they got closer, and I could tell then that they were bears, the one I saw that stood up was probably 250 to 300 lbs. and maybe 6 ft. tall, he was being chased by a bunch of dumb assed people, he ran from them till he had enough and turned around and stood up, the people just stopped and took pictures.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:56:06 AM EDT
Acman, respectuflly, bear encounters, my ass! I've seen more black bears in New Mexico than you can count. I've watched them dig BEER bottles out of trash, ignoring filet fish, and other thrown out food. When you turn around in the middle of a stream and see a 500 lb brown colored black bear (I thought it was a f*cking grizzly at first!) trying to sneak up on you and your stringer, then you can tell me about black bears being mistaken for a f*ckin' bigfoot. Either one of them up close will make YOU move unbelievably fast! The bear made me look like I was walking on water from what my son told me!
The Arkansas Wildlife Department picks up all their problem bears, backs up to about 5 feet from the Oklahoma-Arkansas state line by Heavener, and turns their t*rd head bears loose into our state. So yeah, we are getting some real problems with bears even though it isn't making the news.
But I have yet to see a bear that can pick up a rock and throw it! The Chicken Man and Bigfoot do from some endounters that have been discussed.
Been meaning to call you! Still got your number! I'll do it tognight!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:02:45 PM EDT
I was mowing my 2 1/2 foot tall grass {i know i'm staunch white trash} so bigfoot couldn't neek up on me while i'm practicing for bow season.

Couldn't hear the phone ring.

I got your mesage just now.

Anyway bigfoot=blackbear
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:10:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By acman145acp:
Anyway bigfoot=blackbear

DOES NOT!

Bigfoot = BIG BUCKS! ( If you can get one!)
It may happen soon or never! We'll just have to wait and see!
Top Top